Poguelandia

From the very beginning, it was always Kooks and Pogues. 

Some people with everything, and some with nothing.

That's how it's always been. And that's how they wanna keep it. 

Some people make the best of it. And some people fight against it. 

The merchant gold was apart of that. For my father, my brother and me.

The treasure was our way out. 

How the Pogues win. How we evened the scales.

But at some point, you kinda have to wonder.... 

Was the treasure an escape? 

Or was it a trap? 
______________________________________

"Truth or dare?"

We have been stranded on this island for I'm pretty sure a month now, and let's just say, I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. Along with JJ. 

Somehow it seems the island has made all of us come closer together, if that's even possible. JJ and I have spent countless nights, laying under the stars and thinking back to our conversation where this is exactly what he wanted. And honestly, it's perfect. 

We've been eating coconuts and catching fish for a living, the others seem to be enjoying it but also wanna go home, JJ and I on the other hand, could stay here forever if we could. 

And plus, we've spent many nights not sleeping. 

Lets just say beach sex can get a little messy at times. 

But we made it work. 

Although, I think the thrill of being caught is also what makes it more fun. 

"If you could do it all again, what would you do different?" Sarah asks my brother, throwing him the hat. 

We were currently playing truth or dare and i can just see one of someone's dares is gonna be something dangerous, and that person is either gonna be John B, JJ or me. 

"Get the gold out before Ward did." My brother answers. 

"Amen on that one." I raise my coconut. 

"Alright, Kie, truth or dare?"

"Truth." 

"If you could go home to your parents, on figure eight this instant. Would you do it?" 

"No chance." Kie answers without hesitation. 

"JJ, truth or dare."

"I mean do you even need to ask." 

"Big jump, nobody's done it yet." She winks at him, while signally to the cliff behind him. 

Honestly, this cliff is pretty big and JJ had been eyeing it off since we got here so there's no doubt in my mind he wont do it. 

"Alright. But first. Lilah, truth or dare?" He turns to me smirking lightly. 

Oh Dear. I know exactly where this is heading. But i never choose truth so here i go.

"Dare." I squeak out.

"Jump with me." 

"I fucking knew you were gonna ask me that. Fine." I surrender while everyone cheers for us. 

"Just don't die please, my only advice." JB tells me, before we walk up.

"Thank you JB, real good advice."