The heist

"Nice camera. Why don't you just use your phone?" We asks Pope as he brings out this camera much bigger then his phone.

"Well first of all I like my antique electronics. Second of all this is a telephoto. It allows me to get a close image from far away." Pope explains to us pointing the camera forward.

"Lord of the dorks." JJ states making me nudge him slightly.

"There he is. Get down!" Pope whisper yells at us. We all bunch down behind a fence where we see Ward and Gaving running into an open construction site.

"This way." JJ whistles at us showing us a ladder to go further up to be able to see them clearer.

We all go up the ladder as quick as we can and bunch down behind a concrete wall where we're able to see the two of them.

We saw Ward with a duffle bag and something in Gavin's hand.

"Gavin doesn't look to happy about something. Looks like he's yelling at Ward." Pope tells us not taking his eyes away from the camera.

All of sudden Pope flinches and then telling us that Gavin and Ward had started fighting over something.

"Wards kicking the shit out of Gavin." Pope tells us. "Holy shit. Wards got a gun!"

"I bet that's the murder weapon." Kie tells us.

"How are we gonna get it for proof if Ward has it now?" I question. Just as I finished my sentence a gun shot goes off making us go further down into our seat.

"No no no. This can't be happening." Kie starts freaking out as we turn back and look towards Gavin and Ward.

"Tell me you just got that." JJ asks Pope leaning down.

"Enough to put this asshole away for life. Hold on his coming out." Pope explains as we all inch further over the wall to get a closer look. "I think his looking for the gun. I think the gun just went down the drain. He looking for it."

"What are you doing?" JJ questions as Kiara stands up and leans over the wall.

"Murderer!" She screams out as loud as she can.

"What the fuck Kiara. What are you doing?" I yell at her as we cover her mouth and pull her back down.

"I don't care if he hears me. He's a murderer."

"Yeah and now he's gonna murder us." JJ sarcastically comments.

"Guys." Pope says cautiously. "He sees us. He's coming go!" Pope yells as we all take off and try and get down the ladder as quickly as possible. I went down last but turns out once I made it to the floor, the camera was broken. With all evidence gone.

"You kicked me in the face!" Pope yells at JJ.

"She stepped on my hand!" He argues back.

"I was trying to hurry." Kiara jumps in.

"Ok guys seriously. We need to go now." I tell everyone. Stopping them from arguing even more.

"Ok can someone tell me what the frick just happened?" JJ asks everyone as we get back in the car and catch our breath.

"It was a gun. The one Rafe used. He must've kept it."

"He must've been black mailing Ward and Ward shot him when he couldn't deliver what Gavin wanted." I suggest.

"Pick up, pick up." We hear Kie muttering to herself.

"Who are you calling?" We ask her.

"Who do you think?" She replies.