Homecomimg

"You sure this is the place Pope?" We ask as we pull up to this limbreys house.

"Pretty sure."

"Talk about home security." JJ mentions looking through the gate. "Are those spikes to keep people out?"

"The slave quarters over there. These spikes were to keep people in." Pope explains to us.

"Oh. Lovely." I mutter.

"You think that was too much?" Pope asks as he knocked quite loudly on the door.

"It echoed the entire house. That's for sure. They definitely heard it." JJ replies.

"You must be Pope." We hear as we go to turn around and come face to face with a tall brunette, who won't lie would definitely look like he'd attack us.

"Um are you Mr Limbrey?" Pope asks him.

"Ms. Limbrey was expecting you yesterday." He tells us.

"Oh yeah sorry. My car broke down on the way up here. Carburettor blew up in the middle of nowheresville." Pope explains.

"Yeah she was real upset when you didn't show." He says eyeing the rest of us.

"We tried to call but there was no number on the invitation."

"We got here as fast as we could." JJ cuts it short.

"She also expected you to come alone." He tells us continuing to eye us which makes me quite uncomfortable.

"I mean these are my friends, they helped me find the royal merchant too-" before Pope gets cut off.

"The instructions were explicit. You friends can stay outside." He tells us which results in Pope leaving us outside while we keep the car running just in case.
__________________
"Does that look voluntary?" Kiara questions as we look out the window to see the three of them walking out to the backyard, with Pope looking back at us.

"That would be negative." JJ responds. "Wait they're going into the alley." He tells us.

"Ok let's meet them on the other side." I tell Kiara as she starts the car and drives around the back.

"Where'd they go?" Kiara asks as we had lost sight of them.

"What if they went underground?" JJ suggests.

"Could be a possibility." I reply.

"Because in C.H.U.D, when they took people down into the sewers, it would turn humans into humanoids cause of the radiation. And then all of a sudden-"

"Focus. That doesn't make any sense." Kiara cuts him off completely trying to look out the window for any sight of Pope.

"Yeah babe no. That's not what this is." I laugh at him.

After a few more minutes of waiting we see Pope run out of the gate puffing like a maniac.

"Holy shit Pope you good?" I asks him the minute he jumps in the car.

"Yeah go go!" He ushers Kiara. All of us super confused until we see the guy who opened the door for us in another car following us making Kira drive faster.

"Ok since the car broke down again now what's the plan?" I ask frustratedly as our car had broken down and now we're on foot.

"Never trust mechanics man." JJ states.

"Um guys I think he has a gun." Kiara points out as the car turns the corner and coming straight at us.

"Fuck this just run!" I yell and take off in any direction, hearing the other guys following me.