The coastal venture

We've been stuck on this ship for god knows how long now and i actually think I'm going to die from heatstroke. I also think the others are thinking the same thing.

JJ and my brother seem to be arguing over something that locks from the outside, Pope is trying to intervene their argument, Kiara is also dying of heatstroke and still no clue on where Sarah could be.

Life is going so great for us right now.

And because we're locked inside this cage, JJ comes out with the most randomest shit.

He's talking about killing a snake, that somehow leads o being people on this boat and how we can attack them, but like JJ, the plan won't work.

Honestly, I love JJ but man he doesn't shut up.

"You good Kie?" I ask her as I watch her eye the back of the cage.

"Yeah, come with me." she tells me, standing up and walking behind the boys. "Grab this"

We eventually moved this big ass keg to find a vent, that we can easily fit through.

"Oh bingo." I whisper.

"Guys." Kie whisper yells at the boys.

"Nice one." Now all we have to do is wait for JJ to cut it open, and hopefully get out before i pass out of dehydration.

"Ok, we raid the armory, get weapons, roll back here, and plot the next move." JJ tells the rest of us as he finally opens the vent. "Armory is on the third deck, aft, near the laundry room. Lets roll."

"JJ wait. I think you should stay here." My brother tells him.

"What?"

"I have Sarah, I'm gonna go after and Pope has the cross. Also, if you go out there, there's 100% probability that your gonna do something stupid."

"Alright fine, I'll be on the B team."

"I'm sorry did the B team totally not just find our way out or are we tripping?" Kiara asks us sarcastically.

"No cause that's exactly what i was thinking." I join her. "Maybe the B team should just B the two of us, nobody else."

"you guys have fun, its your funeral. I'll be in here, chilling." JJ sulks at the back of the cage.

"Don't get shot. That's all i got." Kiara tells the boys.

"That's disheartening and scary." Pope tells her as they start to climb.

"Please don't die, I'd very much appreciate it." I smile at my brother who smiles back.

"You don't wanna come?" He asks me.

"Hell no she's not going." JJ yells to him making me laugh.

"I'll be fine here."

"See ya." He blows me a kiss just as he jumps out and Kie puts the vent door back up, so nothing is suspicious.

We have been stuck in this god damn crate for way too long now. There is sweat quite literally dripping off our faces. I think JJ has started to get heatstroke cause he's talking about nonsense, apart from his little, surf trip around the world.

Unti we heard voices from outside, which instantly shut us all up from talking and taking down the vent door so Pope and John B could get back in.

When someone else hops in after them.

"Jesus christ. I'll kill you John B." She says as she hops into the crate with us.

"Um JB who is this?" I ask my brother.