~England's Ending!~

...Arthur

Dear _____,
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
This poem is cheesy,
But I love you.
You are the light of my world, the stars are nothing compared to your beauty. I just want to wrap you in my arms and never let go. I can't compete with the others; I'm not built, I can't sweep you off your feet, I don't speak an exotic language, but I love you. I will keep you safe forever.

Love,
Arthur Kirkland

You rolled your (e/c) eyes and giggled. Typical Artie. The letter was so sweet. You could picture Arthur blushing and cursing as he wrote it, and you could only speculate how many times he broke his pencil from stress. 

The thought made you laugh more. 

You loved him with all your heart and you needed to tell him. 

Placing the letter gently in your pocket, you set off looking for the stundere Brit. It was then that you saw a bright light coming from the forest surrounding the park. You smiled, knowing it was him. 

You lifted up the bottom of your dress and started to run. "Arthur!!" You called out. 

The high heels of your dress caused you to trip and fall down. You put your arms out, bracing yourself. Thankfully you caught yourself, but the dress wasn't so lucky. It suffered some dirt which you carefully brushed off. 

"Alright. . . These heels have got to go." You murmered in annoyance. You bent down to take your heels off and got back up. 

You lifted up your dress again and started to bound across the lawn towards the forest. You looked like a puffy cloud. "Arthur!" You called once more. 

Romano saw you and turned his head. He smiled softly. "You better take care of her you lucky bastard." 

...

You had finally reached the forest and slowed down to a walk. "Arthur?! Are you here?" You called out one last time. 

"_____ love? Is that you?" He whispered, emerging from a bush. 

"Why are you hiding? And what's that light? Why are you whisering?" You whispered yourself for some unknown reason. 

He smiled and held out his hand. "I'll show you but you have to be silent." 

You blinked twice in confusion but took his hand with a smile. 

Arthur pulled you through the forest, occasionally looking back to see if you were actually still there. 

Then he stopped. 

"Sit here love." He whispered and sat down. 

You copied his movements and sat next to him. You watched the open clearing, but nothing happened. Looking over at Arthur, you noticed he was still smiling and looking ahead.

You shrugged and did the same. 

Then it happened. 

The light grew brighter and three little fairies flew from flower to flower. They were pink, green, and blue. Your mouth dropped.

Arthur glaced at you quickly and smirked. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you in close. "Aren't they beautiful?" He whispered. 

You nodded, awestruck. 

The fairies were about an apple high with large golden eyes and pointy ears. Hanging from their ears were tiny seeds, pears, and leaves. 

The blue one jumped from flower to flower and then starting flying over the grass and up in the trees. You looked closely. 

She was spreading dew. You smiled, so the myth really is true.

With a wave of her hand, the pink one started opening flower buds and pointing them towards the sky so they could recieve sun in the morning. 

Finally, the green fairy went up in the trees and started growing the ones that were covered by the bigger trees up. 

"Wow. . ." You whispered. "This is amazing. . ." 

Arthur kissed your head. "They're very skilled, but they're shy. I come and visit them, but I have to be quiet or they'll scatter and fly away."

"I love you." You whipered. "Can you take me back here tomorrow?"

"It would be my pleasure m'lady." He smiled and kissed you lips.