~Spain's Ending!~

. . . Antonio

Dear _____,
Te amo mucho! I know I saw you first don't listen to what the others say. Your beauty surpasses all. You were my amiga, but I want to be more to you than that. I love you.

~Spain <3

You grinned ear to ear. The spaniard was who you truly wanted to be with. He was so kind and always made you laugh.

You couldn't wait any longer. You needed to tell him how you felt.

"Toni! Toni?! ¿Dónde estás?" You called out.

"¡Aquí! (Here)" You heard a familiarly sexy voice from the bushes.

"Antonio!" You exclaimed as the country of Spain popped out from the bushes.

"Hola chica!" He smiled and laughed.

Your heart was fluttering in our chest. every time he laughed it sent you into a fangirl mode.

"Spain! Iloveyoutoo!" You said quickly, blushing out of embarrassment.

"¡Sí! You've just made me the happiest country!" He ran to you and spun you around in a hug.

"You're mine now Toni~" You teased.

"I think it's more the other way around bonita~" His voice grew husky. "You're mine."

You blushed as he picked you up bridal style. "Whoa! Toni! Where are you going?!"

"To my house~!" He smiled and started walking.

Antonio carried you all the way to his house.

"Fusososo~! We're here sí?!" He smiled like a little kid. "Wanna watch a tv show? Oh sí or maybe a movie?" He started rambling.

You sighed and smiled. "Slow down. I'm actually tired."

Mid he had kitty ears then they would've drooped. "Oh. okay."

You sheepishly smiled. "Lo siento."

He perked up. "It's okay! Hey let's cuddle on the sofa!"

You nodded and layer down next to him.

Antonio wrapped his arms around you. "Buenos noches mi amore~" He whispered in your ear.

You shivered at the contact but shook the feeling off.

You had the one you loved and that was all you needed. There was a perfect silence as you started to drift off.

"We should do more than sleeping tomorrow~" He murmured and you blushed crimson.

You noticed he was sleeping and drifted off yourself with a smile on your face. "Goodnight Toni."