~Chapter 4~

The feeling of awkwardness. It's the worst. If you don't know what it is, then it's like a certain gloominess in the room that's crushing your windpipe so you can't speak properly. It makes you, and everyone around you, feel really...well...strange.

Awkwardness.

You stayed quiet for the rest of the S.S class, only spoke when the teacher asked you a question. Still deep in thought.

Why did they both kiss me? I mean, who would wan to kiss me, _____ _____, the most unpopular girl ever.

I bet at their old school they were so popular that they kissed girls all the time and it meant nothing.

Yeah, it didn't mean anything, I should just forget about it.

Ugh! Why is high School so hard?!

When classes finally ended, you literally jumped out of your seat, not paying any attention to your friends, and sprinted out the door.

It was lunch time, and you were sitting at the table eating (favorite food) while sipping (fav drink).

You usually sit alone, considering you weren't the most popular girl in (high school name). But you didn't really mind, you enjoyed the peace and quiet (sorry if you don't).

"Hello Frau! Zhe awesome me is here!" Gilbert said with a goofy grin on his face.

"I'm-a here too-a bastardo!" Romano scolded the Prussian.

"Don't~a forget about~a me~!" Feliciano smiled and sat down with the other 2.

You gave a soft smile. "Hi guys..."

"What's wrong love?"

You jumped, and if you were an anime character, this would be one of those moments where the '?!' was over your head with white eyes.

"Yeah, what's wrong dude?"

The two boys who have literally been on your mind all day sat on either side of you. "N-nothing!" You blushed and looked down at your food like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Is this about the-?"

"N-NO! I'm fine, it's nothing guys!" You interrupted Arthur, flustered.

"What's going on with you three aru?" Yao asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah, what's-a wrong bella ragazza?" Romano questioned.

The others, except Alfred and Arthur, kept questioning you.

This was definitely another awkward situation, you couldn't take it.

So

Much

Pressure

I can't take it anymore!

You ran.

You got up from the table and left the lunchroom in a hurry.

There's no way you could've stayed there any longer!

"Wait _____!"

No possible way!

-*-

You kept running until you were out in the hallways. You looked around for a place to calm down and hide from them.

You looked around and saw a small space under the stairs, just big enough to fit one person.

Perfect.

Without a second thought, you were already under the stairs.

You sat down with your head in your knees.

Why did they have to kiss me?

Why, why why why?!

Why couldn't they leave me to be the unpopular girl in peace?

Tears rolled down your cheeks, you weren't used to that kind of human contact from boys.

It was new and strange.

Especially because it was from Alfred and Arthur, two of your new friends who you had barely known for a day!

You were snapped out if your thought by footsteps and familiar voices.

"_____? Dude please come out."

Alfred.

"It's obvious you're upset, can we talk about it?"

And Arthur.

Great, the last two people in the world who you want to talk to.

"_____? Please?" Alfred pleaded.

You scooted closer against the wall behind you.

The footsteps got closer to you, and you buried your head into your knees more.

They stopped.

"There you are love. Alfred, I found her." Arthur's soft voice said.

You could tell he was right in front of you, though you didn't dare look at him.

You heard shuffling and then Alfred spoke. "Yo dudette, what's wrong?"

You shook your head rappidly in response.

"Why did you run away at the lunch table love?"

"I-it's nothing..." You mumbled.

"Obviously not _____, is this about earlier?" Arthur sighed.

You nodded sheepishly.

"Really? Were sorry dude!" Alfred exclaimed and pulled you right into a hug.

"I-it's OK A-Alfred.." You just sat there, unsure of weather to hug back or not. Awkwardness.

"We didn't mean to startle you like that _____. We were just really happy that you helped us when we were sad. Now it's time for us to repay the favor love." Arthur smiled and hugged you also.

"It's really no trouble guys..Its what friends do!" You smiled and hugged them back.

And the awkwardness disappeared.

"Let's go back to lunch dudes~!" Alfred exclaimed after they stopped hugging me.

"OK Alfie!"

Alfred grabbed your right hand, and Arthur grabbed your right.

They then proceeded to drag you away to the lunchroom.

-*-

"Hey _____? Why'd you run away chicka?" Antonio asked, the others, excluding you, Arthur, and Alfred, nodded.

You blushed crimson and looked over to Alfred and Arthur with a help-me-I-don't-know-what-to-say look.

The both chuckled as you bit your lip.

"Well you see, _____ isn't really used to 'lovey' contact. Me and Artie kissed her earlier when we left to go to the nurse! It. Was. Awesome!"

"Yes, and we had to clear it up with we just now."

The other boys looked at you and yelled at the same time.

"THEY WHAT?!"

You wanted to fall through the floor and disappear. Forever.

But sadly, that wouldn't happen, it couldn't happen.

You had to face the music.

You sighed and opened your mouth to explain when you felt your hand being grabbed and soon you were being dragged away from Alfred and Arthur.

"Hey! Where are you taking her?!" They both yelled and ran after you and the others.

You were still in tow of your friends.

Against your will.

What can go wrong?