~Sweden's Ending!~

(SuFin Ending becuase it's my OTP!
Oh and I don't write Sweden's accent because it's hard to understand )

. . . Berwald

Dear _____,

I don't really know why I am writing this letter because I don't like you that way. You are one of my friends. But can ou help me make Tino my wife? Sorry to dissapoint.

--Sve

You grinned. You were a huge SuFin shipper! Probably one of the biggest in the world. You thought they would be so cute together.

So you knew you had to find Berwald and tell him you would help. You started walking and of course every country wanted to know who you were choosing, you simply told them that you had a ship to say sail. They were confused and you laughed at their "WTF" faces.

You loved that.

You found Tino talking to Emil and Lukas.

"Hey guys!" You smiled.

"Hey _____." Emil said.

Lukas nodded.

You could tell they were nervous and anxious. It was...Kind of awkward.

"Hey Tino?"

"Yeah?" He smiled wide, some of his platinum blonde hair falling into his face. He was so adorable.

"Can we take a walk? I want to talk to you."

He blushed and nodded. "Okay let's go." Now you had to find Ber.

You started walking away from Emil and Lukas. They looked disappointed.

You looked back at them and winked. They looked confused and you giggled.

"So what did you want to talk about _____?"

"Oh I want to ask you a personal question."

"Okay. Shoot~" Tino smiled.

"Do you like Berwald?" You asked.

Tino's face turned bright red. "Um... I guess that depends.."

"On what?"

"Oh how he f-feels..." Tino looked shy and he tried to hide his red face in his hair. It failed to suffice.

You smiled. "Don't worry. He totally likes you~"

"R-really?" His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Yes. Oh look there he is now!" You looked strait ahead towards a lone tree. And the country of Sweden was standing alone under it. You winked and pushed Tino forward.

"I-I don't think I shoul---- ahh!"

Tino fell into Berwald's chest. "Um..." He said awkwardly, the reddest face he ever had.

"Hello." Berwald said, holding the personification of Finland in his arms.

"S-sorry Sve...!" He tried to push out of Berwald's chest but found he couldn't. "Wha..?"

Berwald looked down at Finland and smiled. Well, he tried his best to smile, but ended up being a little scary. "M' wife."

"Are you going to let go or...?" He asked, trailing off.

"No. I love you."

Finland smiled as he heard those three words. He had wanted to hear them for a while now. Ever since he learned Sve wasn't as scary as he seemed. "I love you too Sve!" He hugged him tightly, taking in his comforting scent. 

You grinned. Now to tell (country) I love him. . . 

You liked playing matchmaker. Maybe you would try it with (ship). . .

---

I CRIED FOR 2 HOURS LAST NIGHT OVER HETAONI! WHYYYY?!? SO SAD!

ANYWAY...

HOPED YOU ENJOYED. SORRY IF YOU WANTED TO PICK SWEDEN BECAUSE HE CURRENTLY BELONGS TO FINLAND! 

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME?

OFF TO LONDON TOMORROW EEK!! GOTTA FINISH!!