~Prussia's Ending!~

...Gilbert

Dear _____,

You are awesome and deserve an awesome guy like me! From the minute I saw you, to the minute I hit you with that door I knew we were destined to be together. Just kidding the whole door thing was an accident! Well you know I didn't mean to hit you with it but I think the bump on your head was pretty sexy after. Oh mein gott I should just stop writing now this is getting weird. Kesesese. Ich liebe dich~!

~THE AWESOME Prussia.

You giggled at his letter. " 'Sexy bump?' " You questioned out loud. "Okay then. Should I be weirded out?"

Great. Now you were talking to yourself.

You rolled your (e/c) eyes and shook your head, just find Gil. Now where would he be? You thought.

You grabbed the letter in your hand and started to walk in the direction of the pond. There was a flock of ducks and a sillhouette. You smirked and knew right away that it was Gilbert.

You sat down next to him. "Cute." You smiled.

"Ja. Gilbird likes zem." He shrugged and looked out over the pond again.

You giggled realizing he didn't notice it was actually you.

3

2

1

"_-_____!?" He jumped up.

"In the flesh~." You giggled more and bowed in pretend.

"Jou're here?! Does that mean. . .?" He smiled sheepishly.

"Ja. Ich liebe dich." You smiled.

He returned it. "Jou're so hot vhen jou speak German."

There was a mutual silence between you as if alking wasn't necessary.

Then it was broken.

"Sexy lump, really?"

"Vell. . ." He trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "S-Shut up and kiss me." Gilbert stuttered.

Within seconds his lips were on your own. All throughout your body there were sparks. It felt like the Fourth of July from the top of your head down to your toes. Your body became hot as your lips started to move in sync with Gilbert's.

So many thoughts were running through your head, most were unclean you had to admit.

When the two of you broke for air he pulled you on his lap and you rested your head against his hard chest. As you looked into Gilbert's red eyes, you knew this was where you truly belonged.

The ducks flew away into the night sky and all was right in the universe. Gilbert was warm. You started to shiver and he pulled your closer for one last kiss that sent sparks flying.