~Chapter 5~

"Guys?! Let me go!" You struggled, but let's face it.

It's you against 10 boys! You don't stand a chance. (Sorry reader-chan!)

"_____, just stop struggling! Were almost there liebe!" Gilbert smirked at you.

"Where are we even going?!" You were confused.

"Were~a going out~a side bella~!" Feliciano said with a smile.

You loved his cute smile so so much.

"Why are we going outside exactly?" You blinked.

"We ragazza idiota (idiot girl), are-a going out-a side because-a you can't-a be near those-a dumb bastards!"

"Alfie and Arthur you mean?"

"Yes!" They all said in unison.

"Why not? It was just two simple kisses, they meant nothing really.."

They all looked back at you with a that's-what-you-think look and said nothing.

"What? Am I missing something here?"

Gilbert snorted and they finally let go of your hand.

"No. Seriously.." You looked at them with a blank stare. "And why do you all care who I kiss? It simply meant nothing..." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Are you always this oblivious chicka?" Antonio asked.

"I don't understand what I'm oblivious to, it was just two thank you kisses, that's all..!"

"You're hopeless idiota ragazza.."

"Hey Roma!"

"Don't-a call me that! It's-a Romano, not grumpy pants and-a definitely not-a Roma!" Romano growled.

"Geez, I'm sorry ok...Grumpy pants..." You smirked.

"My name's-a Romano! Idiota bastardo!"

"That's not very nice of you to say!" You fake pouted.

You had to admit, annoying Romano is like the most fun thing to do! Admit it!

"Oh I'm-a sorry ragazza.." He grumbled.

Even though Romano was probably the grumpiest person you knew, he could be nice and caring at times.

"It's alright Romano."

"Grazie (thanks/thank you) for saying my name right _____." Romano sighed. "I'm-a really sorry, my-a temper can-a really kill me.." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Va tutto bene Romano , penso che sia carino(It's alright Romano, I think it's cute!) !" You smiled and hugged him.

He blushed because you just called him cute. No one had ever called him cute before, this was a first. Romano had no idea what to say! Do I compliment her too, or not?! But If I do, the others will not like it, I'll have to say it in Italian! He furiously thought.

"I- penso che tu sia troppo carino (I-I think you're cute too?) ?" He responeded nervously.

You blushed, but shook it off. "Awe! grazie fare molto Romano (Thanks so much Romano!) !" You hugged him tighter.

The other boys were really confused, and jealous. Except Feliciano, he knew everything you were saying. The bubbly Italian was a little crushed that you called his brother 'carino' and not him.

He was also a bit confused, all his life people have called him the 'cute one', not Romano. Romano was always the 'mean one', or the 'grumpy one'.

But never the 'Carino one'! That was him, not his brother!

Feliciano hung his head. (Awe you made Feli sad reader-Chan!)

"F-Feli? Are you OK, you look a little...upset."

"I'm~a fine bella." He gave you a sad smile.

You being the smart woman you are, you didn't buy one bit of it!

"No Feliciano, you're not, I hate to see my best friends sad, especially you. please tell me. Is it something I said?" You asked, walking closer to the once cheery Italian.

"I said I'm~a fine bella!" He argued.

"No," You placed a hand on his shoulder. "you're not." You hugged him. "What's my other carino Italian doing all upset?" You smirked.

"Y-you~a think I'm~a carino too~ bella~?" His face lit up.

"SÍ of course!" You said with a smile.

"Grazie bella~!" He hugged you back, normal smile returning to his face.

"Prego Feli!"

"Ve~!" Italy exclaimed.

It was at this time that Arthur and Fred had caught up to you guys.

The Brit and American ran up behind you and each placed a hand ion your shoulder.

"Ohonhonhon~ Look who finally decided to show up~!" Francis teased.

"Shut up frog! Why did you steal _____ away?!" He questioned angrily.

"Yeah, what the heck dudes?!" Alfred snapped after Arthur.

"Ve took her because she can't hang out vith jou anymore!" Gilbert argued.

"Da."

The others nodded.

"And why the bloody hell not?!" Arthur spat.

"Yeah, why can't we hand out with her?!"

"Because-a, you stupido-a bastards!" Romano growled.

Through this whole argument, you were just sitting there with a blank face. What is going on?!

"ENOUGH! I CAN HANG OUT WITH WHO I WANT, WHEN I WANT! CUT IT OUT!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, causing the boys to stop arguing.

They all just looked at you.

"I don't know why you guys are fighting over me, but please stop! I like all of you guys equally! You're my friends!" You sighed. "And I dot like to see friends fight..." It was true.

They seemed to see the error in their ways, they stopped bickering and started to walk towards you.

"Y-you like me _____?" They all said in unison.

You face palmed and...

They all started arguing again.

Fuck!

You figured it was all a lost cause, walked away, and wet to class without them.

Giggling the whole way there.

"They really are strange aren't they?" You mumbled to yourself with a smile playing on your lips.