~France's Ending!~

The lady at the airport said I have a perfect French accent and I don't even speak French. Merci? .-. Anyway on with my baby's ending!

HE IS NOT A RAPIST THAT IS ALL!

...

. . . Francis

Bonjour _____,

Je t'aime. I love you. You're so beautiful and kind and borderline perfect. When I'm with you I feel like I'm flying. I sincerely hope you feel the same way.

~ The country of love, France

You smiled. He was so romantic and sweet. You just knew that you loved him. It upset you that people thought he was a pervert and a rapist. Francis was so sweet and a flirt sometimes but so is everyone else. Especially Spain and Italy. You thought that France was a but if a perv but calling him a rapist is just going too far.

And you could tell that every time someone called him that, he was genuinely hurt.

That was why you needed to tell him the way you felt. Tonight.

Of course you found him in the middle of the crowd, talking and sipping some French wine.

You poked him on the shoulder and smiled when he turned around. "Can we talk...?"

He nodded and winked. "Of course mon ami~"

You blushed lightly and pulled him out of the crowd of people.

"Okay I'm just going to say this even though it's embarrassing... I love you too!" You smiled lightly.

"I'm so happy mon amore~!" He smiled and kissed you.

You kissed back, bustling with joyous feeling.

And let's just say that he was probably the BEST kisser!

When you broke apart he smirked. "Want to ditch this party~?"

Your face grew redder but you nodded. "I'd love to."

"You sure? I won't force you into anything mon ami."

You nodded. "Of course. I trust you. And you're not a rapist."

He smiled. "I love you so much~"

"Non. I think I love you more~"

"Oh I see how it's going to be ohonhonhon~"