~Japan's Ending!~

. . . Kiku

You blushed lightly as you read the letter. 

Konichiwa _____, 

I love you with all my heart. I know 'm shy and not a very 'exciting person' as the others say but I just wanted to let you know that I will protect you with all my might. I will never hurt you. 

~ Kiku

Right next to his name was a Hatsune Miku sticker. You peeled it off the paper sucessfully (surprisingly) and stuck it to your chest. 

Now you needed to find the adorable Japanese boy. 

You ran all around and couldn't find him. You asked everyone and no one seemed to know where he was. You were starting to lose hope. (Don't do it DR fans! XD )

You sighed and sat down on a nearby rock. It was slightly secluded in the woods, but you didn't care. 

You were too upset that you haven't found Kiku. 

"Herro _____."

You jumped up as you whipped your head around and locked gazes with Kiku. 

"KIKU~!!" You smiled and hugged him. 

He became red in the face. "H-Herro _____..."

"Oh! Sorry!" You exclaimed and let go. "I was just happy to see you."

"I-It's okay." 

"Right! I love you too!" You remmbered why you came to see him. 

"Rearry?"

You smiled and nodded. 

Kiku jumped into your arms like a lost kitten and hugged you. He realized what he did and blushed crimson. "Gomen'nasai..."

You grinned. "Don't apologize, boyfriend~" You winked. 

He lightly smiled back. "I'm going to kiss you now."

Your eyes widened but his lips were on yours before you could react. 

You could get used to this. . .

...

I'm watching HetaOni save me! (There might be a HetaOni book in the future!)

LIKE?

|COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME?

BYEEE~!!