~Germany's Ending!~

. . .Ludwig

Dear _____,
I'm not very good at this as you can probably tell.... but I just wanted to say ich liebe dich. I love you so much and I want to be by your side. I will protect you no matter what.
- Germany

You made a 'squee' noise in reaction to his letter. It was so sweet! And you knew he would always be there to protect you.

With a wide smile on your face, you set out to find your German suitor.

~Germany's POV~

Erg...

I don't see her. Oh I knew she didn't feel the same way. Honestly Ludwig why did you even write that stupid letter in the first place?

No. No, just stay calm. She might show up. No I doubt it. She probably likes mein dummkopf of a bruder. Mein gott! I knew it!

I looked down the path and saw a (h/c) haired girl. I squinted to see who it was. Oh! Is that _-_____?. . .

"Luddy!!" Her sweet angelic voice called out as she ran towards me through field of flowers.

Wurst started to rain from the sky as her sweet (f/c) angel wings shone in the sun.

She ran towards me and our lips--

(CUE ABRUPT RECORD STOP)

Okay. I think I'm exaggerating. But she was beautiful. Her dress blew in the night breeze.

"Luddy! Ich Liebe dich! I love you too!" She shouted the words I wanted to hear since I first saw her on the beach.

She ran into my arms and her (e/c) eyes sparkled in the moonlight.

"I-Ich liebe dich _____." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

She giggled and her smile lit up the night sky. Well to me it did.

"I vill alvays protect jou _____."

"I can take care of myself!" You pouted. "I'm a big girl."

Her pout was so cute. "I know, I know. But just in case." I hundred her, she was still a new country and was small. I needed to be sure she would be alright.

"Just in case, I'll have your back too Luddy~" She winked and my heart fluttered.

"D-don't call me that." I tried to hide my blush.

"I think it's a cute nickname." She jumped up and gave me a peck on the lips.

My face got redder. "J-ja. I think to too...."

I saw Her First! {Hetalia X Reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara