~Chapter 1~

(I lied :P I'm going to post this now! I came up with this walking through the Florence Cathedral! Two really cute Italian boys were arguing who saw me first >.< I feel loved! So I thought of this! ENJOY!)

You were walking around at the beach to celebrate your newly acquired singleness. You just told your trashy ex boyfriend to die in a hole and were ready for some cute boys!

Little did you know, that wish was going to come true today.

You absolutely loved the summer sun, especially when it hit the blue water. You were slightly wet from the ocean water in your (f/c) bikini with a mini skirt over the bottom. You were staring to get hungry and decided to go and get some good from the small stand by the beach entrance.

After you ate, you decided to walk on the beach for sea glass and shells, two things you loved to collect.

You walked with your hands behind your back an your head down (h/l)
(h/c) hair falling into your face. You leaned down and picked up a piece of navy blue sea glass, put it in your bag, and kept walking.

Not paying any attention to where you were going, you bumped into not a something, but a someone as a pair of arms caught you before you hit the ground.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry!" You sputtered out, a blushing mess. You looked up at the person who caught you.

"It's totally OK dudette!" It was a boy about your age he had dirty blonde hair with a cowlick sticking up in the front, and was wearing glasses. He was Dressed in shorts and a white T-she it with a bomber jacket on. In the summer? You thought to yourself.

"Uh..Thanks for catching me." You said, smiling softly.

"No problem! I am the hero after all~!" He smiled back at you even wider.

You pushed yourself out of his arms. "Well thanks again, but I really should be..uh.. going..." You dusted yourself off and started (read: tried) to walk away, but the boy grabbed your wrist.

"Wait!" He yelled.

"What?"

"My name's Alfred by the way~! What's yours?"

"I'm _____. Nice to meet you too Alfred. Do you live around here?" You asked.

"I do now! Just moved here last week~!"

"Cool, I guess I'll see you around then Alfred!" You smiled and walked away.

You couldn't stop thinking about how cute Alfred was, the way his blue eyes looked at you with happiness. He was amazing.

-*-

When you walked away, Alfred's jaw dropped.

He couldn't stop thinking of you.

"What are the odds of me running into a hot chick like _____?" He mumbled with a smile. "I think I'm in love~!"

She was just so beautiful, her (h/c) hair, her (e/c) eyes and her small smile. It's most definitely love at first sight!

-*-

You just kept walking on the beach, still thinking about Alfred.

You walked by a group of three boys sitting on the beach together.

Little did you know, they were actually staring right at you and your mini skirt...

>With the three boys<

"I SAW HER FIRST!" The three boys both yelled at the same time then frowned at each other.

"Kesesesees~! No vay! Zhe awesome me totally saw her first!" The albino argued.