Songs About Mass Murder!

Shitty-glasses, my teacher otherwise known as Ms.Hanji , gave us a project to write a parody of any song, with a topic and everything.

"ALRIGHT CLASSSSSSS! we are going to do a project!"

Cheers erupted around the classroom, until she raised a hand shushing everone.

"and I will choose your partners.."

a chorus of groans went around the room. She picked up a clipboard and started calling out names "Rayne and Jackson...Micheal and Sofie... Sin and Rouben...." after hearing my name and dip-shits I gave her a look and she winked at me, then continued to call names.

Rouben tapped me on the shoulder, making the room go silent and look at us. I looked at him with a calm face "sup dip-shit" his cheeks puffed "I thought I told you not to call me that!" I chuckled making gasps go around the room "aww come on dip-shit, you know you love it" I pinched his cheek and dragged him down to my level "now sit your ass down, before I do it for you".

He slightly blushed and nodded, sitting down with sigh. Rubbing his cheek, he looked at me. I glared around the room, daring everyone to keep staring. Some just didn't get it so I had to add:

"the fuck you looking at?"

they turned their heads.

Rouben shook his head and looked at the paper on my desk

"what song should we do?"

"how about.... Discord by Living Tombstone?"

"Oh, I like that song..."

"me too! oh my god!" I did a whole fashion-ista thing, making us laugh, well him laugh and me smile softly. He cooed at my smile, making me frown "what?" he fanboyed for a while before saying "you would be sooo hot if you smiled all the time!" I sweat-dropped.

"Is that all you think about?"

"NOPE! I also think about gay Super models!"

I looked at him, appalled

"what the hell Rouben?!"

"Sorry~"

I sighed at looked at the paper

"What should our topic be?"

"mass murder?"

i looked at him

"no, I'm serious. Let's write a song about murder!"

"Why?!"

"because it's something we both understand!"

I looked at him, sighed, nodded and ran my hands through my hair "fine"

"WHOOP!"

After a while, the whole paper was covered front and back and we needed another piece of paper. Shitty-Glasses was happy to give us another piece of paper, with a few questions as well...

"SO! what song are you doing?"

"Discord by Living Tombstone"

"Ohh, I like that song! what's your topic?!"

"..mass murder...."

she laughed.

"OF COARSE IT IS! pfft."

We rolled our eyes and walked back to our seats.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOHH this chapter has a bit of budding romance in it! WHOOP!

sorry, but I just had to put SOME cliche scene in it!

HAHA!!!

;P

~Mari