Betrayal

((A/N: for the purpose of the story, this chapter is in the point of view of Rouben))

Tears pricked the edges of my vision as I took in the sight before me. Winter had his shirt and pants off and was under Sin, who had just his shirt off. Their lips were bruised, and there was obvious lust in their eyes.

This shouldn't have happened! Why was I so stupid?!

-Flash back-

Winter smirked at me as I tried to regain my breath from laughing so hard. Sin smiled down at me and nuzzled my neck, giving a hickey he left me a little kiss. As I was about to start talking, Winter interrupted me..

"How did she even-"

"SO! there is this party tonight at a friend of mines house...wanna come with?"

Sin frowned, scrunching his nose up cutely. He shook his head in disapproval

"No. Last time I took Rouben somewhere with alcohol I left him to use the bathroom and a guy got killed because he was touching what was mine."

I blushed and hid my face in Sin's chest as Winter chuckled nervously. Winter's eyes darkened at the mention of death, and he sent me a confused glance. I tilted my head to the side in confusion

"what's up?"

Winter shook his head in disbelief "How can you love him when you know he is a killer?"

The smile I sent him was kind, loving, warm and reassuring. He returned it with one of his own, though his eyes seemed to flash with guilt for a split second. Sin noticed the guilt and smirked, taunting the white-haired boy silently. Winter fumed, but did nothing about it. Sin snickered at his cousins fail and let go of my waist. The lack of warmth made me shiver. Winter -noticing this- offered his jacket. Which I politely declined.

Winter shrugged, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulders and pulling me closer

"So, you guys gonna come or not?"

Sin rolled his eyes "n-"

I cut him off with a (very manly) giggle "yeah, we'll be there"

Worst decision I had ever made.

Winter smiled at me while Sin glared. His glare wasn't anything I haven't seen on him before, so I paid no mind.  The bell went off, signalling the end of our free period. Winter chuckled, watching as the students ran around the hallway in a panic to get to their next class. Winter let his arm fall and started walking towards his next period, as Sin and I made our way to Science.

Sin wrapped a protective arm around my waist when he caught a random girl who looked strangely familiar staring at us. I didn't understand why he did that until we got close enough to recognize the girl. The she wolf smirked at his actions, flipping her long black hair.

"So, you understand my riddle yet?"

Sin glared "No, Rebekah. We haven't 'figured it out'"

She cackled maniacally, walking the opposite direction than us.

Sin rolled his eyes, beginning to walk to Science again, not bothering to remove his arm.

*~*SMEXY ASS TIME SKIP BECAUSE REBEKAHS A CONFUSING BITCH*~*

Later that night, I was sitting on the couch cuddled up next to Sin. He looked down at me and smiled, excusing himself. I got off him with a pout. What? I was comfortable! Sin walked upstairs, who was followed by a very wobbly, but also very drunk Winter.

After many many minutes of them not coming back down, not by themselves or together, I stood up and walked upstairs. The second floor of the house was deserted. No one was up here.

'Where could they have possibly gone?' I thought with a frown.

The only thing that could be heard from upstairs was faint music from the first floor and muffled grunts that were usually followed by moans. One room that I passed, made me freeze in my tracks. A quiet muffled moan came from the room, followed by a grunt

"S-sin...."

I opened the door with a small gasp.

-end flashback-

Tears now ran down my cheeks freely. I felt my knees about to give out so I muttered a small apology and ran. I ran down the stairs, through the crowed of people and down the street.

After about four minutes of running I finally collapsed, sobbing to the sky. I crawled into an ally. Probably not the safest decision ever, but frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I hid behind a pile of trash, ripped off my prosthetic arm and cried. The tears ran down my cheeks for a good while. Self hatred encouraging the tears to run down my cheeks faster. By the time I was done crying, sleep was knocking at my doorstep.

The last thing I saw before I fell into sleep was a blurry Sin and Winter.

--------

Okay, Okay. I know. I don't update for a really long time and then I pull this lovely piece of shit from my ass. I was thinking about the book when I got this idea and then that encouraged the rest of the chapter to flow out from my mind.

Yeah, I know. I'm a terrible person. I'm sorry.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME >.<

~Marionette