MINE

Rouben smiled with happy eyes, which confused me. Every chance he would get he would kiss me, it's not like I don't like it.... I like it... a lot. But I'm confused, every time I see him my heart flutters, something flies around my stomach and I unconsciously smile softly at him.

I haven't killed in a while, maybe that will help me? I grab Kathy and jump out the window. Rouben didn't stay at my house tonight, so this might be the only chance I get.

*~*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SINS SEXY ASS*~*

Rouben gently pulled my hair as we kissed, making me moan quietly. He smirked at my reaction and kissed me again. I growled wanting revenge, I reached down and squeezed his ass making him gasp, letting me explore all over again.

I broke the kiss for air and kissed down his neck occasionally sucking and biting. He moaned when I sucked at certain spot, making my famous smirk show up. I abused that one spot on his neck (Rouben was a moaning mess) until I got bored and moved back up to his mouth.

He bit my lip and tugged a bit, making me moan louder than last time, but still quietly. He pulled away and looked at me with a lust-filled gaze.

"Sin"

"yeah...?" my voice was husky and inviting

"what am I to you?"

I looked at him and wrapped my arms around him protectively

"you are mine, no one else! MINE you belong to me! no one else can touch you, like I do! understand...?"

he nodded, flushed. I softly smiled and nuzzled him.

I dragged him over to the couch, because I was cold... and pulled him down onto my lap, kissing him. The kiss as always was sweet, just like him. He made me not so sad, especially when he kisses me. I think I know what I'm going to get him for his birthday tomorrow...