Forever and Always Sin...

"Come on, Rouben!" The small figure below me glared "fuck no" I pouted, he smirked and kissed the pout. I raised an eyebrow in question "that's new..." he gave me a cute confused look "what?"

"your usually not assertive like that, Rouben" he shrugged

"if you don't go with me, I'll go by myself" he looked alarmed for a minute before he glared and sarcastically waved "have fun!~" I got off him and walked into the living room, plopping down onto the couch. He followed me out to the living room and flicked my forehead, I caught his hand and held it. He gave me a confused look until I pulled him down and got on top of him.

I kissed, sucked and nipped at his neck. I slipped his shirt off and made a trail of kisses down his jawline to his chest. I kissed and licked the rosy bud on his chest making him moan. I smirked and kissed a trail down to his waist line, causing him to moan loudly. I played with his pants, teasing him while I left hickeys on his waist.   

all to soon I got up and left him there, hot and bothered. He groaned at the loss "Siinnn~ come back here!~" that fucking bedroom voice....

I walked back over to him and kissed him roughly. He tried to pull me down but I quickly pulled away

"come with me and I'll continue this later, when we get back."

While he was having the eternal war I went and grabbed the car keys. He ran up to me and grabbed my hand "fine" I smiled softly and led him to the car.

*~*DO DO DO DA DORA! CUM ON VANMANOS EVERYBODY LETS GO!*~*

(he magically has a shirt on again, don't question it)

Rouben groaned when he saw the name of the night club we were going into

He facepalmed "really? The Wet Lingerie?" I smirked "yup, now come on" I grabbed his hand and dragged him down an alleyway on the side of the building. I knocked on the door and a buff Mexican (no, I'm not racist don't you dare) answered.

I smiled and highfived him "sup, Nico" He smiled "sup, brat. What can I do ya for?" I wrapped and arm around Rouben "We wanna get in, duh" Nico frowned and shook his head "I'm only allowed to let you in, he isn't permitted for this entrance" I growled "go get him" Rouben grabbed my arm "Sin, it really doesn't matter.... we can do something else...?" I looked at him with soft eyes "but..." he shook my head "no buts, I don't want to cause any trouble for anyone. Okay?"

I could feel my eyes narrow as footsteps approached us. I turned quickly and held the person up against the wall by their neck. He chocked out a "woah *cough* S- *cough* Sin..." I looked up at the person and realized it was Mason, the owner of the night club. I let go of his neck and smiled sheepishly "sorry Mason..." I laughed nervously. Mason looked at me and rubbed his neck with a smile "nah man, no worries" Rouben came up and looked at me "Sin...?" I looked at his eyes and smiled "Rouben this is Mason, he is the owner of this night club. Mason this is Rouben, my boyfriend" Mason frowned at the word 'boyfriend' making me confused.

Rouben plastered on a smile and stuck his hand out "pleasure to meet you" Mason fake smiled and shook his hand "you too" I could see them squeezing each others hands so hard that it turned each others hands white. Mason looked at me again, completely ignoring Rouben, who was clinging to my arm.

"so, what brings you here?"

"We want to go in, but Rouben isn't allowed to go in...so...."

Mason looked panicked for a moment before he gained his composure and smiled "nah, don't worry about it. Just go on in"

I smiled at him and we walked over to Nico, who opened the door enough to let us all in. I grabbed Roubens hand and whispered in his ear "don't let go of my hand, don't get lost and most important...do not take drinks from strangers, especially Mason, understand?" He looked confused as to why I said Mason but nodded anyway. I smiled gratefully at him and nodded, taking him over to the bar, I sat him down and said "stay here, okay? I need to go to the bathroom" he nodded and slumped into his seat.