I'm Just a Sad Song....

((A/N: you're going to see how long they've been together, and be like: "Whaaaaaaat?" but remember that this is a book and that I didn't write their everyday lives, I just wrote the important-to-the-story bits ;D I know the song above isn't played on the guitar, but it IS possible so just pretend with me, okay?))

*Sin's POV*

As I sat in the hospital chair once again with my head in my hands, I thought about my mistakes. The party two nights ago, being the number one regret on my shoulders. Winter was sitting next to me, looking slightly proud, slightly guilty and almost joyful....the bastard. We sat in those chairs since we got Rouben to the hospital, but when he finally did wake up..

His beautiful eyes fluttered open. It took him a minute to look around the room and realize he was in a hospital bed before he landed his gaze on me. His gorgeous dark blue eyes filled with rage and betrayal. Those eyes went cold, and he glared at us

"Get.Out."

His voice was scratchy and slightly quiet, but it still danced around the room and covered the sound of the vexatious noise that was the beeping monitor. Even scratchy, his voice was still sexy. Winter and I's eyes widened. What? What did this boy say to do? Excuse me?! My glare that I was sending him softened. This wonderful boy...I avoided my gaze, this wasn't right. I was drunk...

With a final saddened glance at Roubens angry eyes, I turned away and dragged a shocked Winter behind me. So much hatred....

One of the random doctors came up to me, snapping me out of my depressing thoughts. His smile was a little to bright for the mood of the room filled with sad and worried people. He pushed his glasses up on his nose

"Rouben Collin would like to see you, Mr. Wale."

jumping up from my seat, I nodded at the doctor and ran past him. It took me at least thirty minutes to find his room. And when I finally did, I was greeted by Rouben with a vase to the head. Thank god I ducked otherwise Rouben wouldn't be the only one in the hospital. His sapphire eyes were filled with tears and hatred. I couldn't stand to look in them without crying, so I avoided his gaze. Many people in this situation would either be crying or completely numb and not saying anything...Me however, I just kinda stood there feeling guilty for something I didn't mean.

His eyes fluttered, trying to keep the obvious tears in. Usually, in this situation, I would kiss him to try and calm him down, telling him that it was okay. But I couldn't do that now. Three years together and it seems that one horrible mistake will break us apart.

Rouben wanted an apology. And not just any apology, a apology where I get on my knees and beg for forgiveness in the sweetest way to make him forget what I did. But instead, I'm gonna do him one better.

I picked up the guitar from the corner of the room that was there for some odd reason and tested the tuning. Yup, tuned.

Rouben got silent, anticipating my next move

((A/N: Play the song <3))

"You and I,
we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky...

With you,
I'm alive...

Like all the missing pieces of my heart,
they finally collide...

So stop time right here in the moon light,
I don't ever wanna close my eyes...

Without you,
I feel broke,
Like I'm half of a whole.

Without you,
I've got no hand to hold...

Without you,
I feel torn,
like a sail in a storm.

Without you,

I'm just a sad song...."

I looked up from the guitar to see Rouben's tear tracked face. His eyes were closed, seemingly in bliss. His mouth was open, like he was trying to drink the words from my mouth. Without making any noise, I crept up to him and kissed his beautiful pink lips. His eyes ripped open, almost in fear before he relaxed and kissed me back lightly. Soon after, he pushed me away with a broken glance.

Hugging him to my body, I whispered sweet nothings into his ear. He still hasn't forgiven me, I can see it in his broken blue eyes. My shoulder was becoming wet from his tears.

After twenty minutes of me holding Rouben while he cried, he pushed me away and with a firm voice claimed

"You're going to work for it!"