Chapter 7

TW : this scene contains scenes of abuse and violence that may be uncomfortable for some to read

Nia POV

The anger that burst out of his eyes was something I'd never seen before . His hands were visibly shaking . Taking a risk I stepped closer to a him but with caution . Holding my hands out I tried to speak and in that moment I don't know what happened

The next thing that I realised was that I was on the floor and my cheek stung . It was blazing hot . I touched it in disbelief only causing it to sting even more . I looked up at him and a tear involuntarily left my eye .

His hands were still shaking . His eyes had a far away look . As if his mind wasn't here . Suddenly he abruptly pulled me off the floor by my forearm then he pinned me against the stainless steel fridge by my throat . All the air leaving my lungs

" after everything I've done to keep you here with me and you do this to me . You didn't mean any of it yesterday did you ?"

Upon asking the question he squeezed his hand tighter . Grasping and clawing at his hand had no use . He was too strong . Tears were falling out my eyes . Any tighter would be the end of me .

In that moment he let go of me letting me drop to the floor to my knees . Rubbing my throat I tried to breath in all of the air that I could but it wasn't long before he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me out of the kitchen .

His hold was so tight it was ripping out a few strands . I kicked and twisted but he wouldn't let go. I scraped at his hands and screamed but he wouldn't let go . I looked at his guards but they all stood stoically. Others looking away from me . The betrayal stabbed at my heart .

He dragged me down the stairs heading towards a basement I never knew of . Each stair connecting with my back in agony . At the bottom step he flung me across the room . My elbow connecting with the concrete . The blow knocking it out of place . I cried out in pain rolling to my side .

" oh does it hurt ? I bet it doesn't hurt as much as my heart when I found you kissing my brother "

He clutched my hair and bashed my head into the concrete floor . My vision instantly become hazy .

"DOES IT HURT ?! HUH" he said screaming into my ear

He stood up and kicked at me repeatedly. Mainly my ribs and my stomach. Bones crackled under his force . Kicking later turned to stomping . I couldn't register the pain he was causing me. The blow to my head was sending me in and out of it .

For a moment I thought he stopped. But I felt him crouch down next to me .

" you're mine . Mine forever "
I felt him tearing at the shirt I wore . I had no power to fight him off . But the pain that flowed through me next was the most excruciating.

A sharp object , maybe a knife was trailing and piercing my skin in a certain pattern. Until I realised.

D .

It was the letter D .

He was staking his claim that on me like an animal marking its territory. In that moment I looked for a distraction . I didn't want to think of the pain or what he was doing to me as he crouched

I looked around but there was nothing in this torture chamber. That's when I noticed his shoes . DI . I've seen those before . The harder I tried to remember the more energy was sucked out of me . It wasn't long until a wave of darkness over took me

***

In my slumber , vivid images of my past came to me . I saw my bloody hands and his shoes in this very room . I saw handing him and Aleksandr drinks . I saw the club with the dancers that hung from the ceiling . I saw the explosion that had flames burst in front of my eyes . I saw a women who looked like me standing by the stove cooking and laughing . My... my mother . I heard myself calling him boss numerous times .

I remembered everything.

I didn't know how long I have been out for . But opening my eyes had been such task but I did it . My whole body was in extreme pain . I used my right hand with the elbow still in good shape to straighten myself and push my body towards the wall so I could lean against it

I sat in silence before the tears flowed out of my eyes . Looking down at the mark he'd given me on my stomach, with dried blood surrounding it . Bruises littered my legs as well as scrapes and cuts .My elbow seemed like it was caved in . Like it was in the wrong direction.

He did this to me . He didn't even want to listen to me . In his eyes I was a liar , a cheat , a whore that got with both him and his brother. The thought of it alone caused me to sob . Until I hiccuped . This was all Aleksandr's fault . I don't even know if he was trying to prove that his brother is a monster . But was it worth the pain I was feeling currently?

The thought of everything he did to me caused fluid to rush up and clog my throat. I leaned over to my side and puked . Releasing a yellow orange liquid . When finished I used my good arm to scoot myself away from the vomit and sat up against the wall . Staring into the darkness that filled the room until I slept.

***

I woke up to a stinging sensation across my stomach. I opened my eyes to find him crouched in front of me with a cotton ball and an anti-septic . Disinfecting and removing all the blood around the wound on my stomach

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to . I don't know ... I was angry I'm sorry , I'm sorry " he said with a tone of regret but I couldn't care less . The pain he's caused me would be erased by a sorry . Forgiveness was something unattainable for him.

" we're not married are we?"

The question stilled him . He paused as if he tried to come up with something
" don't even try to lie , I remember everything "

He stayed silent

" you lied to me for weeks and i would've considered forgiving you but the moment your brother throws himself at me you try to kill me . Bravo motherfucker"

He turned to look at me at the mention of his brothers actions
" Aleksandr would never do that " he said with uncertainty

" but he did . You didn't even give me a second to explain it to you . And you say you love me ? You don't love me . You're obsessed. You're a psychopath . YOU'RE DAMN SICK DIMITRI "

The second I said that his knuckles connected with my forehead and it was lights out for me

_________________________________________

Hello tiggers. This was such a hectic scene to write . I did shed a little tear . Do tell me what you think ?
And I'll see you in chapter 8

Much love
~N