Origins, Part 1

Jayden used his Folding Zord to attack the Moogers who were about to attack a young boy. Ji grabbed the young boy and told him, "Run! Get away from here!"

Ji used his Samuraizer to create a smoke bomb. The smoke surrounded us, making Jayden and I have enough time to transform into our suits.

The smoke cleared and Ji started his speech, "Look before you Moogers! These are the 18th descendants of the Samurai Power Rangers! Children of the warriors who destroyed your master years ago! You have 2 choices, Retreat now! Or become rust on their blades!" 

"Don't bother. We don't them to retreat." Jayden said as we both took out our discs and slid them onto the handles of our swords. 

"How bout we take them for a spin?" I said taking the words right out of Jayden's mouth. 

Jayden and I charged for the Moogers, and yelled out battle cries. Also taking out every single monster we see. At one moment about 5 moogers tried to slice his head off. But he ducked, and blocked every sword from behind his back. 

He stood in the stance for a split second so I can jump onto his back, and slice all 5 heads of the moogers. I then leaped off his back, and struck 2 other moogers who had just jumped out of the lake water. 

At another point we used our Discs to finish off every single mooger we see. My disc was purple with pictures of my Raven Zord on it. Jayden's disc was Red with pictures of his Lion Zord on it.

"Time to turn up the heat!" Jayden cried out. 

We spun our discs onto the handles of our swords. Fire surrounded his weapon while Purple lightning surrounded mine. Jayden and I continued to fight until every single mooger exploded behind us. 

We walked back to Ji, who has just witnessed the entire battle. While walking up to Ji we de-transformed back into our normal clothes.

"Wonderful! I am so proud of the children that I've devoted my life to training now have grown to become Master Samurai!" Ji stated, "And Ready to lead others into battle."

He said that last part directly at Jayden.

"But I'm used to fighting alone. I don't wanna put anyone else in danger." Jayden said.

I smacked him in the arm with the back of my hand, "And what am I? A side piece?"

He rolled his eyes while Ji started his sentence, "The Nighlok attacks are escalating. More and more of them are coming across to do their evil!"

"Sure and any more moogers that are pissed and visit, they'll get a taste of my spin sword." Jayden started walking away until I stopped him.

"Jay. You know you're not the only kid who has devoted their life to protect the entire world from evil." I said, "Other people out there have been training for the day to come." 

"Do not underestimate the power of Master Xandred if he awakens." Ji explained again, "His Nighlok leads into too much for one person. Even one as strong as you and Tawny. Teams of Samurai have battled this evil for centuries."

"I'm really supposed to lead a team?" Jayden asked.

"Its what your training has prepared you for." Ji answered.

"I understand. I'll do whatever it takes." Jayden agreed as we all walked off back to the Shiba house.

I've always looked at Jayden in a unique way that I can't even explain. Well at least Ji can't explain. He says I look at Jayden like I'm in love. Jayden has always been my best friend since day 1. I have never in my life felt any sort of feelings for him whatsoever.