The Team Unites

We're training in the front yard. We were assigned partners to train against. I was assigned Jayden, Kevin and Mike are training beside each other, and Emily and Mia are training against one another.

However Jayden and I were standing aside. We weren't training right now because there isn't enough room for us to train.

"HUAH!"

"HYAH!"

"The Life of a Samurai must be one of discipline and order. Samurai must constantly approve their skills, to ready themselves for battle." Ji taught.

"Ow!" Mike exclaimed as Kevin accidentally smacked Mike in the arm with their fake wooden swords.

"You okay?" Jayden asked.

"Of course." Mike answered.

"Get into your opponents head. Use your instincts to sense their next move, and feel their attack coming." Jayden taught. I then sensed a flying sword coming at me. I ducked before the sword could even touch me. Jayden started swinging his training sword from different directions, but I dodged every single one of them.

"Wow Tawny thats amazing- Ow!" Mike exclaimed as Jayden smacked Mike in the other arm again.

"Mike, always keep your guard up." Jayden said.

"Mike, let me ask you this-" Ji distracted Mike so Jayden could smack him again.

"Hey, thats not fair! You distracted me!" Mike wined. Jayden lifted his eyebrow and smirked.

"Okay I get. Let me try again. One more time." Mike said. Jayden swung his sword at Mike. Mike dodged the first swing, but got smacked on the second.

"Now watch this." Jayden swung his sword at Kevin. Kevin dodged every single swing Jayden threw at him. However at one point Kevin jumped back to his feet, and his pants fell down. Emily, Mia, Jayden, and I started laughing like hell.

"Hey, where did Mike go?" Emily asked noticing Mike's disappearance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden and I are playing with our folding Zords in the map room of the Shiba house. Ji came trotting into the room in a slightly panicked tone, "Have you seen Mike?"

"No, what's going on?" Jayden asked taking the words right out of my mouth.

"No one has seen him since he left practice this morning." Ji answered.

"Where did he go?" Jayden asked.

"Jayden, I think thats why he's asking us where he is." I stated the obvious. He gave me an annoyed side eye for just a split second.

Just then the Gap Sensor goes off, "We'll find him later." Jayden states.

I press my fingers onto the middle of the map table, "The City Mall." The Team gathered around Jayden and I to take a peek of the map. Jayden ran out the door first while the I followed behind.

I stopped my tracks to look back at the team who were all standing there for some reason, "Are you people statues or something? Lets go!"

I waved my hand over to the front door signaling them to move their butts. They all followed behind Jayden and I.

Once we arrived at our destination, Knucklehead over here was about to crush Mike.

"Thats enough!" Jayden then jumps into action. He struck the Nighlok that was about to crush Mike's skull. Although he tried to hold him off, it wasn't enough.

"Arm stretch!" The Nighlok exclaimed digging his fists beneath the cement ground.

I don't know how, but I immediately had some type of feeling I should push Jayden out of the way. If there's one thing that I learned over the years, it's to always trust my instincts.