There go the Brides

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two people in matrimony." The, 'priest' read as Jayden and I stood in front of him, "This occasion marks the celebration of Love and commitment. Which this man and this woman begin their life together. Through marriage..."

The Priest continued on with the lines of marriage or something. I zoned out in the middle of when the priest was talking. Getting married was the last thing on my mind right now. Especially if its to Jayden. My best friend. 

POV CHANGE****Mike

"Dude, check out Mentor with the Water works." I looked back at Kevin just to see that he was poring his eyes out.

"Its just allergies.." Kevin sniffled, "The flowers.."

He continued crying, "Wow..Tawny looks so beautiful.." Emily complimented on Tawny's wedding dress. 

"Someone get me out of here." I mutter to myself.

POV CHANGE****Tawny

"You promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout the rest of your lives together. Love is patient, love is kind." I heard the priest continue, snapping out of my trance.

I'm not a very patient girl. When it comes to baiting someone, you have to wait. Patience is key. I am not that patient. So waiting for the Moogers to barge into the Church to kidnap me isn't the best feeling if you couldn't tell. 

"Do you promise to be faithful to her, forsaking all others for the rest of your life?" The priest asked Jayden, who is my about0-to-be so-called husband. 

I turned my head to the man next to me, wondering what he's gonna say. I could see his eyes slowly move towards mine, but his head didn't even nudge. His eyes took a glance of mine before looking back at the priest. 

"I do." He stated.

"They took the bride?! Okay." Ji panicked as he was on the phone. Ji hung up the phone before continuing his sentence, "The Nighlok's didn't take the bait."

"I thought our fake wedding would've worked for sure." Emily said.

"Not this time." Ji said, "The Moogers stormed a church downtown, and kidnapped another bride." 

I sigh in defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That makes 5 brides kidnapped." Ji stated as Mike played with the maps of the mapping table.

After a second Mike spoke up, "Hey look." Mike traced a star shape onto the map where all 5 brides were kidnapped, "It's in a pattern. In the shape of a star."

"You're right..Have you studied maps and crime patterns before?" Kevin asked.

"Mmm..Kind of. I watch a lot of cop shows." Mike answered.

I laughed under my breath, "To much was left up to chance. We have to make sure we lure them in before anymore brides are taken." Jayden spoke.

"I can't even begin to imagine what those poor girls are going through." Mia said sorrowfully, "I mean..This is supposed to be the happiest day of their lives!"

"Do you think they would've taken those brides to the Sanzu River?" Emily asked.

"No!" 

Ji and I answered at the same time.

"The living can't survive there for long." Ji added, "The Moogers must've used a gap to take them somewhere else."

"Wherever they are..If our sting operation had worked, I could've helped those poor brides." Mia said sorrowfully, again.