Sticks and Stones

As Jayden and I stood behind the side lines, we watched as Mike and Emily fought while Kevin and Mia fought as well. Emily is a strong woman, but she's so kind-hearted. There is nothing wrong with being Kind-hearted, but if we're fighting a Nighlok she can't take him down and try to help him back up. It just doesn't make sense.

Emily took down Mike in an instant, "Emily is usually the one falling over, but it's different when she has a sword in her hand." Ji says so only me and Jayden could hear.

"Maybe she could teach Mike a few things." Jayden joked.

I laughed under my breath before Emily started saying, "Did you hurt yourself? Let me see!"

"No thanks! I'm fine!" Mike answered. Emily literally chased him inside the house trying to look at Mike's wound.

10 minutes later, Kevin, Mia, Emily, Mike and I are all sitting down taking a break.

Emily comes in and offers Mike a pack of Frozen Peas, "Here you go!"

"Frozen Peas?" Mike asked with frightful eyes.

I lift an eyebrow noticing his eyes full of fear, "It's like an ice pack! I was accident prone when I was a kid. And it always healed me right up! Let me!"

Mike  ran away while Emily Chased him, "You really should! Mike!!"

Mike didn't listen. He is such a child, "Come on it'll help you feel better!" Emily suddenly tripped on another pack of peas.

"Emily! Are you okay?" Mia asked worriedly.

"They're everywhere! I'm such a disaster!" Emily claims as Mia helps wipe off her face that has frozen peas stuck to it.

"No you're not, you were doing a nice thing." Mia comforts.

"Yes she was." I say with a sincere tone moving my death-stare towards Mike. He met my angry eyes for a second but looked down in slight fear.

"I'm so sorry." Mike apologized.

"No it was all my fault. I was being silly." Emily said taking the blame, "I'm always messing things up, I'm sorry! I'll clean it up!"

Emily got on all four's then started helping out only making her slip on the open frozen pack of peas..again.

"Not again.." Emily cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Emily went to the kitchen to clean herself up, I reprimanded Mike.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I whisper-yelled so Emily wouldn't hear me.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Emily was trying to do a nice thing, and all you did was screw everything up!" I lectured.

"I said I'm sorry." He stated leaning backwards as I towered over him.

"You didn't mean it! Don't think I didn't see that smile on your face after Emily slipped!" I confronted him, "So you are going to march into that kitchen and apologize, Sincerely!"

Mike sighed and got himself up then marched up to the kitchen to apologize to Emily.

"He can be so childish sometimes." I say after he leaves.

"Mhm." Kevin and Mia hummed at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Mike apologized to Emily I decided that this was the perfect time to have a talk with Emily. Me and her never got the chance to have a conversation together. At least not alone.