Jayden's Challenge

I was sitting in the Map Room thinking deep into my thoughts.

Was he going through to much, but I didn't seem to notice?

Has the weight of leading the Samurai Rangers become to heavy for him to bare?

Did he leave because he wanted to start a new life?

No. Jayden would never do that.

Did Jayden leave because of..me?

As more questions kept flowing through my head..more tears kept flowing down from my eyes. Jayden would never leave the Shiba house unless he's leaving with me. 

I pressed both my hands together as if I was praying then I placed the bottom part of my face against my prayer hands. I closed my eyes as tears were streaming down my face.

I heard a couple of footsteps headed my way. My eyes instantly dart over my shoulder to see who it was. 

Mike, Mia, Kevin, and Emily.

They were standing right there as I was sitting criss-cross-apple-sauce onto the couch-like seat.

"You.." I hesitated to speak out, "You guys should be resting.."

"We wanted to check up on you before going to bed." Emily told me.

"I'm fine." I answered looking away from the 4 other Rangers. 

I heard footsteps approaching my way. Kevin sat by my left side then wrapped his right arm over my shoulders because his left one is broken. Mia sat on my right side, and wrapped both her arms around my torso while laying her head onto my right shoulder. Emily sat behind Mia and wrapped both her arms around my torso from behind while laying her head onto the top of mine. Mike sat behind Kevin and rubbed my upper-back since there was no room for him to hug me.

Kevin let me lay my head onto his shoulder while I silently cry. I haven't cried in a long time, but the fact that Jayden is no where to be found scares me. 

I have tried calling him 7 times. He didn't answer, not once. If Jayden was running away then he would've woken me up at 12:00am and then force me to come with him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Mia and I were sitting outside on the white bench.

The open-sliding door behind the white bench leads to the house infirmary. Emily was still sleeping while Kevin was doodling in his notebook. Mia and I were both eating cereal.

"You know, a young samurai once told me that breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Mike stated walking into the room with the rest of us while holding a bowl of what I think is cereal.

Kevin began to sit up, "I told you that."

"Uh huh." Mike agreed. Kevin was served a plate of 2 pieces of toast, a whole un-pealed banana and a glass cup of orange juice.

He hasn't even taken one bite out of any of it yet.

"I'll eat once I finish this." Kevin tells us. He flips his notebook around, showing us what he was drawing. 

If you ask me it was just a whole drawing full of non-sense. I didn't understand anything.

"While I've been laid up, I've been thinking about the possibility of combining the Samurai battle wing and the Mega Zord." Kevin explained.

"Ohhh.. I thought all that was just non-sense and you just wanted to look smart for fun." I joked making Mike and Mia Laugh, "But no yeah, I think thats possible!"