Deal with a Nighlok

Morning training is always so tiring. So far, everyone here knows it. Especially me. Everyone who is training doesn't like to bug me in the morning because of how grumpy I can be. 

"Hey Emily, if you have any worries..just come to me. Okay?" Kevin told Emily.

He's been acting like this all morning. He's telling everyone that he's there for them any time and anywhere. He told Jayden and I that this morning as I was drinking my morning coffee. 

Lets just say I didn't take it to well.

"Worries?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, I was just wondering. Maybe you missed your family. You know, spending time with your sister and all?" Kevin asked again, "I know you two are really close."

"You're a sweetie Kev, but I'm fine!" Emily assured him.

"I finally did it!" I overheard Mike cheer, "Boo-Yeah!"

"Yeah you sure did." Emily agreed.

"Hey Mike, I know how hard you've been working on your symbol power. It took me years to master them! Whenever you need to talk, I'm here for you." Kevin assure him.

I approach Jayden who is right across from me as we're training, but we aren't sparing. "Okay something is definitely wrong with Kevin." I tell Jayden in a voice that only he can hear.

"Yeah....anything you say dude." Mike said in a suspicious tone of voice.

"Hey Mia! If you ever-"

"I'm good Kevin thanks." Mia told him. 

"What's up with Kevin?" Mike asked, "Why is he so worried about everyone?"

"I don't know. He's been like that since yesterday." Ji answered.

Mike gave Jayden and I some type of look before going back to train on his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After training I slammed myself on top of my bed. I hate morning training. You'd think I'd be used to it after training every single morning of my entire life. 

But I'm not. 

I groan as I dig my face into my pillows. That was when I heard Kevin's voice from my doorway, "Hey Tawny are you-"

"I'm fine Kevin." I answered into my pillow, nonchalantly.

"Oh..kay." He answered back as I hear his footsteps fade away.

I get up from my bed then change into more comfortable clothes. 

I step out of my room just to hear the gap sensor go off, "Ugh!!" I groan in annoyance. It's to early for this.

I run to the map room just to see everyone else there already. I take a quick peek at where the Nighlok is located, "Lets go!" I hurry them all up. 

I run outside then used my Samuraizer to draw the Thunder symbol in the air, causing me to transform into my Ranger suit. Everyone else did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Nighlok was kneeling down in front of a kid, the Boys jump into action. The girls and I run over to the boy protecting him from the vicious beast. 

I was standing right in front of the kid as he was sitting down with his back against a tree. Emily and Mia were kneeling down beside him while comforting him.

"Nighlok, what kind of mischief are you up to with this kid?" Jayden asked as if it was a threat.

"Nothing, we're friends right?" The Nighlok turned his body around to look at the kid.