I've Got a Spell on Blue

Every once in a while the best fighters on the team would do a 1 on 1 against each other. That would mean me and Jayden would battle. Take a note, I'll always win.

So if I can defeat Jayden, then I can totally defeat Kevin. The thing is, I'm to predictable when it comes to battling my teammates. That can either be a good thing or a bad thing. However, I mean that as a good thing. 

Everybody knows that I'm the best fighter out of every single Ranger here. So, everybody knows that I'll beat Kevin and Jayden both at the same time. So, we've officially decided to have Kevin and Jayden battle each other today. Just to see both of their strengths. 

I watched as the two Rangers faced each other before the Blue Ranger charged for the Red. 

Kevin swung his sword at Jayden, but Jayden blocked his attack. This went on for the past minute or so until Mike spoke up, "He's got mad skills. I'm impressed."

"Yes, Jayden's one of the best that's ever been." Ji agreed.

"I-" Mike tried correcting him, but I interrupted him.

"He was talking about Kevin." I corrected Ji.

"Yeah." Mike said, "He's right out there with Jayden!"

"He's so graceful with his sword.." Emily said, adoring the Blue Ranger.

"Yes, Jayden always had that quality. Even as a child." Ji agreed.

"I-" Emily tried explaining, but I interrupted.

"She meant Kevin." I corrected Ji, again.

"Kevin's technique is better." Mia stated like it's a fact.

"I know Jayden's my best friend and all, and I love him..But Kevin's amazing." I agree with the rest of the Rangers beside me.

I stood in between Mike and Mia, "They are both excellent swordsmen." Ji stated.

"Practice firing is one thing, but true skills shown in battle is what really counts." Ji said.

"I have to see what would happen if they really had to battle each other." Mike said.

Mia scoffed, "That would never happen. Nothing could ever make Kevin fight against his fellow Ranger."

"He's true blue." Emily remarked.

At that point, Jayden used his sword to, 'slice' Kevin through the stomach.

"Good match Jayden." Kevin groaned in pain, "I obviously need more practice."

"Hey, don't beat yourself up over a lost point." Jayden told him.

"Yeah, Jayden just has better instinct..but you got better form." I complimented him with a smirk.

"Hey!" Jayden tried arguing, but I ignored him.

Kevin sighed, "Okay. Let's go again!" 

"You're on!" Jayden agreed as they both got into their fighting stance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching them battle was like watching paint dry. I could've fallen asleep standing up, right then and there. Luckily, the Gap sensor woke me up before I could've collapsed onto the ground.

The rest of the Rangers that were on the sidelines transformed into their Ranger suits. I did the same, and followed them out to where the Nighlok is located to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hold it right there Nighlok!" Jayden ordered, "We're going to whip you into shape!"