Supernova Trio (HC)

Big brother

Pairing: Luffy, Law & Kid x sister!reader (platonic)

Summary: some headcannons about Luffy, Law and Kid with a younger sister

Warnings: none

═══════ LUFFY ═══════

─ He feels so special to be someone's older brother, he will be proud of each of the things you do, however silly, simple or even if they are poorly done, he will smile at you giving a thumbs up in approval.

─ Needless to say, he's pretty protective around you, like, he knows you're safe and you know how to fend for yourself, but he'll always be there to let others know that they'll have to deal with him if they do anything to you.

─ He doesn't really care who you decide to pair up with unless that person makes you cry.

─ Very, very clingy, he loves to sleep cuddling with you because he says you are a perfect pillow. Lots of unexpected hugs because it's always a good time for a hug.

─ There is no discussion, he will not let you stay on your home island, you are being part of his crew whether you like it or not, because he wants to live adventures by your side.

─ An accomplice in his food thefts directly or indirectly, he always gets you involved in his discussions with Nami, he uses you as carte blanche to get out of Nami's blows unscathed because she wouldn't hit you, she knew when you got into trouble and most of the time you were just dragged.

─ You got your first wanted poster (because of him) and he hung it next to his, Ace and Sabo's.

═══════ LAW ═══════

 ─ Well, you weren't really his biological sister, but he treated you like one, he met you after Corazon's death. You were only a few years younger than him but you helped him when he came to your island, he was a tough nut to crack, but he needed someone's help to survive and you opened the doors of your house to him, well, those of the orphanage.

─ He found himself more attached to you during those teenage years because you were the only person who took care of him when he passed out from exhaustion after so many hours studying medicine.

─ Then, years later, he asked you to be part of his crew, you had no connection to the island, so you accepted.

─ Now, he's not the cuddly type, you'll just get a hug from time to time, maybe when you're sick.

─ You don't get special treatment, at least not in the eyes of the crew, behind closed doors Law can be more open with you, be prepared for nights talking about his concerns.

─ Say goodbye to having some kind of simple and fleeting romance, this man will glare at anyone who seems to have the slightest interest in you, first of all he has to do his research on that person.

─ Very afraid of losing you, considering you family, he doesn't want you to suffer the same fate as Corazon, so the 'Doflamingo topic' is completely out of your hands.

─ He keeps you hidden from all danger so you won't get a bounty on your head, at least not so soon, the last thing he wants is unwanted attention towards you.

═══════ KID ═══════

─ Being related to Kid implies being related to Killer equally, the only difference is that you and Kid shared the same blood, but the three of you were basically raised together.

─ Unlike them, you weren't a fan of fights, but you had to get involved in them because of them, at least you learned how to punch.

─ Kid is a proud asshole and he can't let his image and ego get spoiled by someone weak, so put on a tough stance because even if you're not as brutal as them, you'll have to look it.

─ Facing the public, he is totally closed to any type of contact, the rude boys don't give hugs. You've had so many arguments with him because of it, sometimes you think he just doesn't love you because it's hard to show his love for you.

─ Killer always solves these fights between you two, he knows that you love each other but if you have something alike it's that you're just as stubborn, neither will give their arm to ask for an apology. He is the voice of reason for both of you.

─ Anyway, say goodbye to anyone who tries to conquer you, he will scratch out the eyes of anyone who wants to try to make a move with you, he is not going through those things, he knows how most relationships end and the least he needs is to see you cry for any useless bitch.

─ This leads to more fights because he's not even willing to negotiate if you can go out with someone he's been watching for a while for doing something suspicious.

─ The redheaded idiot cares about you, but none of that will come out, unless you're dying, because if he lives to see you dying he'll be on his knees crying like a fucking baby.