Strawhats (HC)

Accidental fall

Request: Just wondering but I would be pleased for you to write some platonic straw hat headcanons with a male s/o who had eaten a speed fruit that allows him to move at extreme high speeds but it also allows him to survive falls from heights and collisions that would kill a normal person. And about s/o's personality is that he's similar to sonic, quick witted, free-spirited and easy-going, and likes to go on adventures with the crew. although he has a short temper and is often impatient with slower things and at times he just likes to show off but also has a bit of an ego. Other than that, he is pretty much loyal to his friends and will protect his friends if they're in trouble.

Pairing: Strawhats x male!reader (platonic)

Summary: just some headcannons about you being a menace to society most of the time

Warnings: none

═══════ •♡• ═══════ 

─ How you came into the life of this crew was curious...

─ You were just on a random island and you decided to go for a run, the problem is that you activated your fruit and you just fell down a ravine, luckily there was a ship right below.

─ You fell on top of poor Usopp who was working on some bombs for his slingshot, the poor boy just thought he was dead when he opened his eyes and was lying there looking at the sky.

─ But his mind began to work and luckily he didn't have much more than a few scratches and bruises, nothing serious, however his eyes bulged to see how you calmly got up, removing the splinters from your clothes, "HOW are you still alive?!" "It was a small fall, I wouldn't die for it, I'm sorry I wrecked whatever you were doing by the way."

─ And you just wanted to get out of there, but a sharp sword made you unable to go any further if you didn't want to be beheaded.

─ After some threats, some insults and hitting from Nami, you decided that you should at least fix the mess you've caused.

─ And you know, one thing leads to another and maybe they got attached to some of your ways while you were helping them, of course you did too but you wouldn't say it out loud.

─ You used to travel alone but now you have some friends to turn to if you have problems, Luffy doesn't ask for many requirements for you to be in the crew either.

─ And speaking of Luffy... it will be one of your greatest contributions so that you don't get bored, although Nami will scold you two because your tag game sometimes goes too far.

─ You will inevitably have a lot of arguments with Sanji at first, but he doesn't see you as an 'opponent' like Zoro.

─ Which leads to you being in arguments between these two, like you're the little brother and you have to choose one side or the other, "I'm telling you that he prefers to cook with me" "that's stupid, he always enjoys training with me" "Who would you rather go with?" "Franky"

─ And despite enjoying time with the two of them, Franky always had interesting things to look at, and you were trying to talk him out of it in order to make the ship go much faster, you know, speed is your thing after all.

─ "For the tenth time, no, I won't put those thrusters to go faster, it would waste a lot of energy" "I can give you that energy!"

─ The only moments of more tranquility that you have are with Brook, Robin and Nami, because normally you are someone a little restless when you are with your captain, however these three manage to bring out the calm that you can not have while playing.

─ You are also someone somewhat reckless who tends to underestimate the capabilities of your opponents, that's how your ego works sometimes and you end up wearing yourself out in battles to the point of exhaustion.

─ Chopper is always so worried, because he sees you bump into things while you run and you just go back to walking like nothing happened, "Time to get checked out!" "But yesterday you did it?" "I never know when you can get really hurt so it's daily check ups for you" "Oh come on..."

─ You are probably one of the youngest in the crew, so they will surely see you as someone to take care of and protect.

─ That doesn't mean that they don't know that you know how to take care of yourself, they trust you but whenever they can help you in your battles they do.

─ Usopp is probably the one to calm you down when before a fight the villain starts describing their evil plan or harsh life, "Just sum it up dammit, we don't care about your filthy life!" "P-please calm down, we don't need any more trouble with a guy like that..."

─ Something about you is that you don't give a shit about what people talk about you, but if it's towards someone you appreciate, you'll just lose it.

─ Jinbe is probably like a second father (or the father you never had), he is the one you feel the most respect for and the one you joke with the least, plus you like to learn some karate and you are a quick learner.

─ They all appreciate that you care about harmful comments or actions towards them, but they also won't let you kick a guy at 200 km/h for saying something bad about them, "Just let me hit them, they'll see how pretty the stars are if they don't die from the impact!" "You can't just go around hitting random people for giving us dirty looks!"