Heart Pirates (HC)

❥ Faceless

Request: Heart pirates headcanons with a gn reader who has no face due to a curse they had been born with and hides it with a mask which is also a part of their devil fruit abilities; The kaso kaso no mi. A paramecia class that grants the user the ability to create mask that represent their fallen opponents, allowing them to utilize their skills in future battles. This ability makes them a Masked human.

Pairing: Heart Pirates x gn!reader

Summary: you finally found a place where you could feel yourself after the curse that fell on you

Warnings: none

═══════ •♡• ═══════

─ You began to navigate the world looking for a way to get rid of that curse, bumping into the Heart Pirates one day.

─ You joined the crew because Law saw your 'abilities', that is to say your supposed power due to your supposed devil fruit, he thought you would be a good addition to the group.

─ Everyone thought that a stranger entered when a week later you changed your face and powers, it cost you a chase throughout the submarine, but since you found it fun to play 'who's who', you decided not to reveal your situation until they managed to catch you.

─ Which didn't last much more than a week when Law got fed up with all those 'strange people' getting into his submarine so easily.

─ It was difficult to convince everyone that it was really you that they had been persecuting during this time, they did not believe you until you showed the mask with which they met you, you saved it for this precisely, although normally you liked to wear some more in case perhaps the one you were wearing broke.

─ If before they thought they had a good teammate, now they thought they were blessed, your powers were incredible, that is, the possibility of stealing other powers.

─ They respected the fact that you didn't like to show your 'face', since you weren't comfortable with it, Shachi and Penguin made sure that no one bothered you too much with those, even though they even wanted to see what a faceless person was like.

─ Bepo and Ikakku want to help you in case you have problems with your masks, you can't always have one at hand and the battles are uncertain, although they don't resemble your masks that could pass for a human face, their crafts can save you more than once.

─ You are a master of infiltration so you will be in charge of all missions that involve spying or following someone closely, which can lead to long periods away from the crew depending on the situation.

─ You will irritate Law when you decide to copy his powers, sometimes you need a bit of fun and seeing your captain as a puzzle makes your life happier, although then you will have to look for the parts of your body throughout the submarine.

─ You will also try to scare others at night, when you are confident enough you will take off your mask and go to dark corners waiting to scare the first person that passes by.

─ You honestly felt miserable when that curse got rid of your face, condemned to never be seen as you were, but they made you feel good about yourself, because no matter what you look like, the most characteristic thing about you, your identity was your personality and peculiarities as a person.

─ You forgot that your purpose for traveling was to get rid of the curse and you began to enjoy the adventures next to this crew.