SH, HP & KP (HC)

❥ Not in my world

Pairing: Strawhats, Heart Pirates & Kid Pirates x isekaed!student!reader

Summary: you find yourself in a totally different world and trying to adjust

Warnings: none

═══════ STRAWHATS ═══════

─ Then, you were comfortably asleep in your bed, completely passed out from studying so much for the exam you had tomorrow, however, surprise! out of nowhere you were on a boat with a rubber guy, a thief, a guy with moss on his head, a lovesick cook, a reindeer, an archaeologist, a liar, a cyborg and a living skeleton.

─ Screams and screams, confused on your part, scared on the part of Nami, Chopper, Ussop and Luffy... he just joined in the screams because they were all screaming and he wanted to too.

─ It took you a good week to assimilate that you weren't in your world, but you got over it thinking about the end of exams, the stress and the panic of losing your scholarship, you were literally like "I'd rather be a pirate than do my homework on integrals and derivatives."

─ Although it was hard to get used to all that stuff about pirates, marines... there was a lot of history behind it that you didn't understand but just keep going, you've still been lucky to have the best team on your side.

─ Luffy would ask a lot of stupid things about your world, God bless you because the boy was completely taking patience away from you, "Yes Luffy, for the tenth time, we poop just like you, stop asking the same question."

─ Zoro stood on the sidelines, just looking at you as if you were going to stab them in the back, while you looked at him and said "sir, calm down a bit, I can barely walk without tripping over my own feet."

─ Nami would be glad to have another bath partner, the only bad thing for her is that you had no money to go into debt with, so for now you were on her good side.

─ Ussop began to be your faithful friend, like Nami and Chopper on some occasions, you added to his ranks as one more scared, although you certainly had good reasons to be more scared than them.

─ Chopper got very worried when he noticed your irregular hours of sleep, you explained to him that it was all part of your school schedule and that it would take you time to change it.

─ Just like you had shitty sleep schedules, your eating schedules went hand in hand, Sanji thought you were worse than Luffy, not because of the amount you ate, but because of the hours you ate, he always scolded you when in the middle of the night he found you in the kitchen, as if you had never been fed in your life.

─ You were closer to Robin, there was something in her that screamed 'motherhood', something that reminded you of your mother and made you see her as one, so every time she spoke to you or explained things of this world, your mind simply writhed thinking, you would end up crying later that night.

─ The one you looked at the most carefully was Franky because what the hell is going on with his hair? You spend hours looking at his hair, wondering what physical laws apply to stay like this or how much damn hairspray he spends in a day.

─ Well, your first impression with Brook was that you had taken drugs or something (same with Chopper tbh). Skeletons aren't supposed to talk in your world, but anyway, over time and after a few punches for his insinuations towards your underwear, you ended up liking his music a lot, you end up asking him to play songs from your world, trying to make them similar.