SH, HP, KP & WP (HC)

❥ Magpie 

Pairing: Strawhats, Heart Pirates, Kid Pirates & Whitebeard Pirates x reader

Summary: you like shiny things and you may have a bit of diogenes syndrome, you just like to collect things!

Warnings: none

═══════ STRAWHATS ═══════

─ Your strange nature was what made Luffy want you on his ship, he probably just saw you doing something crazy just because you saw something shiny and immediately needed it.

─ Nami and Usopp were not in favor at first, the others have already gotten used to their captain's stupidities, but these two are terrified that you could be someone dangerous.

─ They completely forgot when Nami sees you appear with a bunch of jewelry you found lying around as well as relatively good material for Usopp's (or Franky) weapons.

─ You're like an angel from heaven to the orange girl, practically a money maker!

─ And the others just love watching you collect things, even though it's mostly shiny things, you can always end up going astray when you find, for example, nice looking rocks.

─ You and Luffy have a collection of rocks together, they are all named.

─ Chopper always asks you for help collecting medicinal plants because you're just good at finding things, even though you get distracted by other small items along the way.

─ And that's not all, everyone named you Zoro's official partner, not only are you good at finding little things of interest, you also have a radar to find people! as if you were born with the orientation that the swordsman lacks.

─ Although many times you just get distracted following a trail of shiny things and lose Zoro...

─ Sanji asks you for help from time to time, there are many utensils in the kitchen and he has to move fast, if he loses something among the sea of food and utensils you are always there to give it to him because with a simple glance you found it.

─ The same goes for the parts that Franky needs, you could find that needle in a haystack without breaking a sweat.

─ And while they generally love your collector's character, sometimes you keep too much useless stuff, Robin is the one to let you know when to stop, much as she doesn't like to tell you.

═══════ HEART PIRATES ═══════

─ You probably ran into Shachi and Penguin before Law and they were the ones who saw you chasing a trail of forgotten jewels on the floor.

─ They thought you were adorable, they saw how your face lit up with illusion when you cleaned the earth of those shiny things.

─ And they probably asked you for help to find those mushrooms that their captain had sent them to look for, just a look at the image they held of the mushroom was enough to find a lot of them.

─ Law should definitely have you on the team, at least, that's what these two thought.

─ And indeed you ended up in the Polar Tang thanks to your more than useful little hobbies.