SH, WP, Shanks & Law (OS)

❥ Fainted out

Request: Hello I love your writing! I had an idea of a scenario that would be the teenager (13 years old) reader ends up connecting with something and ends up having a seizure (like Kiri in Avatar 2) and all of the crew are worried it could do with the Straw Hats, Whitebeard's crew, Shanks and Law please!

Pairing: Strawhats, Whitebeard Pirates, Shanks & Law x teen!reader (platonic)

Summary: you have a strange blackout, despite not feeling anything wrong with you, your friends care about you

Warnings: none

═══════ STRAWHATS ═══════

You swing the shopping bags so they wouldn't hit your legs again, trying to catch up with Sanji who was a few steps ahead of you. You had offered to help him with errands and here you were carrying more bags than you should have because there was no way you were going to make more than one trip to carry everything.

You felt your fingers go numb for a few seconds, your vision blurred and you fainted out of nowhere, the sound of your body hitting the ground alarmed the blonde. He let everything he was carrying fall to the ground to attend to you immediately, panicking when he saw that you only trembled and didn't react to his voice.

He carefully carried you running towards the ship, it was so loud that he woke Zoro up, though he didn't start a fight because he heard Sanji's desperate voice calling for Chopper.

"I need help over here!"

Everyone got anxious at the cook's explanation as they waited for Chopper to come out of the room where he was checking that everything was okay.

Nami and Robin had interrupted their coffee and gossip session, Luffy was pounding on the door impatiently while Jinbe was trying to push him away, Franky, Usopp and Brook diverted their slight concern with small talk.

You didn't wake up until a few hours later, pacing the deck as if nothing had happened.

"Stop right now!"

You fell backwards, Luffy's arms wrapping around your body.

"Uff- Luffy, you're crushing me."

"What the hell are you doing!?"

Nani hit him immediately making him let go, Usopp helped you up, patting you on the shoulder.

"What's happening? You look at me as if I had grown a third eye."

"You do not remeber anything? That could be troublesome! what should I do!?" the poor reindeer began to murmur "Rest! You need to rest, one day at least."

"But I don't feel sick."

"Doctor's orders, you have to comply."

Zoro gave you a little push with a sly smile, you rolled your eyes.

"You're not the best person to talk about it..."

═════ WHITEBEARD PIRATES ═════

You were running after Ace because he had stolen your food, until your body felt weak and you fell to the ground. Ace laughed thinking that you had stumbled because it wasn't the first time you've stumbled while trying to catch up. However he became concerned when you didn't react, picking you up when he got close to do one of your 'surprise attacks'.