RHP, Mihawk & WP (HC)

Burden?

Request: Shanks( crew or just Shanks), Mihawk and Whitebeard's (crew) with a YN who have ADHD/ASD, and who therefore avoid going out on the ship for fear of causing problems and who feel excluded because of the problems

Pairing: Red Hair Pirates, Mihawk & Whitebeard Pirates x adhd/asd!reader

Summary: You think all you're doing is causing trouble, but they just don't care, they will always be there for you

Warnings: none

═════ RED HAIR PIRATES ═════

─ You began to lock yourself inside the ship after in one of your spontaneous hyperactivity attacks you almost made everyone burn.

─ Also, sometimes it's difficult for you to communicate with other people, although Yassop can help you with this because it's usually with him that you go out to buy supplies, you feel that you are simply useless for needing someone to help you have a minimum of communication with other people.

─ So you thought you wouldn't cause trouble if you just stood aside, not doing tasks related to going out or shopping, not rushing into battle as carelessly as you'd like.

─ Shanks immediately noticed your absence, because you always made his day when he heard you babble everything that caught your attention in the daily newspaper, it was a routine that you followed religiously.

─ He thought that you had simply gotten sick at first, it wouldn't be the first time that you forget that some islands have a drastic change in temperature, your mind only worries about snowflakes at first and then it's too late.

─ But Benn had seen you hanging around the deck while they had some small battles, you usually liked to participate, even though your mind wandered sometimes, his pistol always stopped the guys who tried to take advantage of your distraction.

─ Lucky Roux also noticed that you didn't go to the card competitions that you used to like, and he immediately told his captain, they all seemed to notice how you were getting further and further away from them and preferred to spend time alone.

─ Shanks took care to nip all those negative thoughts in the bud, they weren't bothered by your little peculiarities or 'uncommon' habits, what's more, they thought they made you unique in a certain way, and they admitted that even they need help from other people sometimes, so you shouldn't fight your impulses alone, they are there for you.

═══════ MIHAWK ═══════

─ It's very easy to notice how you distance from him because there are practically three of you in the big castle after Zoro left.

─ Normally he would find you organizing everything that bothers you next to Perona, your mind just calms down when you see the shelves organized in a certain way.

─ Or every weekend you and she get manicures without fail, a little habit you can't stop doing.

─ He also usually sees you running through the immense corridors or even finding you lost because you forgot where you were going in the first place and those corridors are like a maze.

─ The fact is that one day you began to think that your attitude was somewhat irritating to him, you interpreted his silent personality with that and your mind always takes the most negative path of things.

─ You used to like traveling with him, but you cut that habit so fast that he was even more surprised, you loved going out exploring or having fights with other pirates.

─ When he asked you about why you lied about changing some habits in your unwavering routine, this man didn't believe a single word and his single look made you so self-conscious that you ended up letting go of everything you thought.

─ You earned a heavy sigh from him and a few pats on the head, he clarified that you were not irritating, neither your habits nor your impulses bothered him at all.

─ At first you didn't believe him, he had to drag you out of the castle by force so that you could accompany him to the nearest island to do the shopping, luckily your mind just managed to wander long enough in the market to let the whole thing slide.

─ Although he had to get you out of the castle more so that you ended up forgetting the thoughts that you were a bother to him.

═════ WHITEBEARD PIRATES ═════

─ You thought that everyone ignored you or did not take you into account because sometimes you had caused problems on some islands.

─ Fault for distracting and starting a fight with the wrong people, fault for not being able to express yourself well on some occasions, you thought that all you were doing was putting others in unnecessary trouble.

─ Even though everyone seemed to not care what made you think they were simply ignoring you, it made you feel even worse that they were the ones who got you out of all the trouble you accidentally got into.

─ You decided that the best thing would be to lock yourself in your room or not come back down from the ship at all so you wouldn't cause problems.

─ The thing is that Izo noticed your state as soon as he saw that you skipped some of your daily 'rituals' that were something obligatory to do in your day to day, Thatch also noticed how you stopped wanting to go shopping with him, normally you liked it browse the small shops with him.

─ Ace, who was the one who accompanied you in your moments of hyperactivity with your silly ideas, he also noticed how you resisted the urge to jump into an adventure without knowing what fate would bring you.

─ Marco was also surprised that you didn't go to his office to order his medical equipment in that exact way to please your mind, you always knew when something was moved one more millimeter to the right or left.

─ Everyone talked to Whitebeard about your behavior, they panicked when they thought you wanted to leave the crew, but the captain calmed everyone down saying that he would talk to you about it.

─ You simply couldn't hide how you felt about the situation to your father figure so you let your concerns about whether or not you were annoying come to light, earning you a laugh from Whitebeard.

─ He put you on his lap and explained that their lack of interest in your problems was because they weren't even problems for them, and your habits weren't irritating at all, you're part of the family and they would defend you to the death if necessary.