✟ 1.

3rd Person POV:

"Colby, we are almost there." A males voice spoke as he shook the shoulder of the sleeping male. The fit male woke up, trying to properly prepare himself. It was late night, darkness filling the sky.

He sat in the passenger seat as a larger male with long brown hair that sat in a bun drove.

"Do you all remember what your plays are?" The male asked. He looked back, giving glances to the three men in the back seat nodding. He glanced to the far back where a female sat. She nodded.

"Great. Say it to me." He gave them all stares that signaled that he wasn't playing a game.

"Once you get into the building, I make sure no one comes in or out." A male with blond hair said. He nodded, approving his directions. He looked at a male with longer, black, mullet like hair.

"Uhm." He looked confused. "Jesus fuck, Jake!" The male shouted at him with an angered face. "You smell out where the fuckers are!" Jake nodded with embarrassment in his face.

He looked at the last male. He didn't pay any mind. Instead, he looked out the window.

"Johnnie?" He said with an attitude, catching his attention. He hummed in question. "Oh, kill who is needed and take what I need." He hummed an approval.

Finally, he looked at the female. She had long black hair and perfect make-up resting on her face. "Distract anyone in there until we are done."

"Correct. And Corey?" He questioned while hitting him with a side eye. "Just the getaway." The male in the driver's seat said.

"God, can this piece of shit SUV go any faster?" Colby said with disrespect. Corey hit the gas further.

___

Corey parked the SUV by a bar. Everyone except for him left the car.

As Colby stepped out, he fixed his shirt, hiding the weapon on him. He looked at the others, making sure they didn't look suspicious.

They all wore regular clothes they would to a basic hang out.

___

Kaylani's POV:

I sat in the hotel room with a small group of males and females. I made friends with them a week ago after they came up to me in a bar. They asked me to hang out at the hotel that they were staying at, and I agreed.

The only person there that I knew before a week ago was my brother, Mike. Make and I were pretty close. We would go out together like best friends. And that's what we did today and the day of us meeting the three other people.

Two years ago, Mike and I's parents were murdered. After a year of not finding out who killed them and left them for Mike and me to find, they closed the case. Our parents never got justice. And now it was only me and my brother.

"Do you want something to drink, Kaylani?" Katrina asked. Katrina had long, blonde hair and a mid-sized body type. "No thanks." I replied. "You sure?" She insisted. "Yeah, I'm fine." She shrugged and left the room, making her way to the hotels vending machine.

After a while of all of us talking, we paused. "Katrina hasn't come back yet?" One of the males asked. We all shook our heads.

The two males stood up, reaching their hands under their shirts and then heading to the door. "You two, stay here." One said. He gave a look at Mike. One that read "you know what to do."

They left the room. I looked over as Mike stood up. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me from my seat. "What are you doing?" I asked. He pushed me into a small closet that held towels. He squeezed next to me, closing the door so that we were hidden.