✟ 2.

Kaylani's POV:

  I woke up. For the moment, all I felt was my body jumping and constant movement from around me. Then, I felt my hands and feet. They both stayed together, something preventing them from separating. I opened my eyes, letting them adjust for a second.

   I looked around. I realized that I was in the trunk of a car. Bags of a red liquid scattered everywhere. I looked around more, seeing someone else with me. It was my brother. "Shit, Mike?" I shouted. He didn't make any kind of reaction

   "Someone finally woke up." I heard someone from the front of the car say. They had a higher yet masculine voice. "Where am I?" I yelled, fear barely hiding in my voice. "Nowhere yet." A softer voice responded.

   "Stop responding to her, idiot." A deep, aggressive demanded. I stayed silent. If whoever was doing this didn't even want someone else talking to me, imagine what would happen if I kept talking.

   I didn't say I word. Even though I wanted to. I wanted answers. I wanted to know what I was tied up in the back of a car with my brother. I wanted to know why they killed those people at the hotel.

   I felt my heart pump through my chest, and my breathing grew heavier. What happened back there? Why did they shoot themselves? Why was the male with a mullet smelling them? And what happened to Katrina? One second, she was right next to me. The next, I was being held by a male with short brown, almost black hair.

   "Why am I here?" I got no response. "Please, why is this happening to us?" I heard someone let out an annoyed sigh. "Can you shut the fuck up?" The male with a deep voice said, angered. "Calm down. We aren't going to kill you." A female voice said.

   "Tara, shut up." The same male snapped. "You are pissed off, but don't snap at me like that. If we actually talk to her, she might shut the hell up." The female replied. Tara.

   I felt the car come to a complete stop. I heard a door open, the slam close. I squirmed around, now sitting up. I watched as the trunk opened, revealing the same man that covered my mouth in the hotel. He grabbed my wrists, sliding me to him. I looked at my surroundings, only seeing trees, one road, and a small cabin.

   "Well? Get out of the damn car and help!" He shouted at everyone. I listened as multiple doors opened, a distance in time between when each closed. All of them crowded around the entrance of the trunk.

   "Jake, take the girl. Corey and I will get Stone." He instructed. "Johnnie, take one of the waters, then go with Jake." The male spoke again to the pale, attractive male next to Tara. He had a smaller frame and jet balck hair that swooped to the side, matched with smudged eyeliner around his eyes.

   What was he doing here? He seemed so out of place. Can't lie. Even under the circumstances, the entire group was hot. The blond male had defined features that matched with his hair style. Tara had long black hair that was cut into layers. Her makeup sat perfectly. She definitely didn't seem like a girl who would be a part of bloody scenes.

   Jake's hair was a punk-like mullet that defined his face well. He had pretty eyes and just overall a pretty face. The male who seemed to be more serious than anyone else had short, brown hair that covered over his forehead. He had bright blue eyes that pierced into my skin when he would look at me.

   The male with long hair had more innocent features. By that, I mean he looked more child-like. Finally, the one I originally mentioned. Without any doubt, he was emo. Just look at him. I don't mean that in a bad way. Emos are hot. And without a doubt in my mind, Johnnie is hot.

   The male with a mullet picked me up, setting me over his shoulder. Jake. I squirmed around as I begged him to let go, but he maintained a firm grip. "Please, just let me go." I said with a shakey voice as I gave up on trying to get out of his grip. He didn't say a word to me.

   He walked into the cabin, walking around. All I could see were the dusty, dark floors and his shoes as he walked. The floors were replaced with stairs. The only thing I could hear was my own breaths and the stairs creaking as he took a careful step on each one.