Fire

Make sure to read the bottom!

- Moon

Hah! You thought the story was over didn't you? Well, let me tell you now, a story doesn't end. Even after the main character dies, there are descendants, and side characters. There are stories within stories. And a legacy the story has. My story won't end. But right now it's just the first chapter.

"Alright sweetie. Go have fun. And come back before long!" I say to my daughter Sunset. She is two, almost three.

Sunset runs out of the house and goes into the nearby woods to pick blueberries.

She won't get lost, Sunset has a great memory, and is about as smart as her father Qibli.

But I keep an eye on her anyways. I hear footsteps and turn around.

There stands Qibli. I smile at him. "Hey." I say. "Good morning beautiful." he replies.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his on my waist. "Where is Sun?" he asks.

"Out picking fruits. I think she is with Lunaria." I answer. He nods and kisses me gently.

"Do you ever think it's crazy? That this is our daily lives. Our kids picking fruit outside or exploring the woods every day. Us living in a comfy cottage next to a lake in the woods. With Glory and Lunaria here too." Qibli says softly.

"I don't think it's crazy. Mostly because good things don't happen before bad things. We paid the prices for this life." I reply. He nods.

"Well, I'm happy we are here." he sighs. I smile and lean my head on his chest.

Glory walks in. "Ok lovebirds! Break it up for a moment. Happen to know where my daughter is?" Glory asks brightly. I smile.

"Lunaria is outside with Sunset." Qibli says. Glory nods. "Alright. Well I am heading down to the village today. See you two later." Glory decides as she walks out the door.

I smile as I look outside the window and watch the girls play together.

They are adorable.

Right now, the current leader of Pyrrhia is a few people. Sort of like a government.

Thorn is the head leader. She holds the most power, technically her opinion overrides her fellow authorities. However she is a fair leader and chooses to listen to her peers and subjects.

The whole continent is at peace. A bit tense, but peaceful.

Surprisingly, majority of the people wanted Glory as a leader or atleast to help leading. But Glory didn't want that.

So Thorn proclaimed Glory to be lost. The lost Rainwing princess. The Rainwings were devastated.

Both of their princesses are gone. Glory prefers it this way though. Now her daughter can live without un-needed fame. And she can live peacefully.

We all live in a guarded area. A section of the woods has been reserved to protect us.

We are the face of the rebellion, not everyone wanted rebellion. Some people found out our locations and came to attack us.

So Darkstalker and Turtle created a spell that makes it so when someone trying to reach any of us suddenly loses the interest and leaves the area.

Somtimes we are aware of a visit and ok with it, in situations like this, we give Darkstalker or Turtle a warning. They will get them in without problems.

It's to keep us all safe.

By us I mean, Qibli, Glory, Darkstalker, Lunaria, Sunset, Luna, Swordtail, Blue, Cricket, Sundew, Willow, and me. Mandrake and Turtle are a little less known by the whole world.