The Main Weapon

- Moon

"Moon. What are you doing?" Darkstalker asks.

I look at him. His face drains of all color.

"He wouldn't." Darkstalker says darkly. "Apparently he would." I whisper.

Darkstalker lets go of Clearsight and hugs me.

"I'm sorry Moon." he says. A tear falls from my eye. "I can't believe-" I trail off as the sobs start.

Clearsight watches us carefully. But I didn't really care.

Can I even live without him?

Darkstalker looks at me sadly. "I guess you will have to." he says. I blink as tears wet my eyelashes.

This cannot be real.

Darkstalker looks at me. Maybe he wouldn't do that. Maybe he would just mourn the loss of his daughter but maybe he won't become like that.

I shake my head at Darkstalker's hopefulness.

The visions don't lie, and these are 100% clear.

Darkstalker lets go of me, Eclipse motions for me to come to her group. Clearsight glances at Darkstalker but walks up to the others.

"I would like to as if Darkstalker could stay with us." Clearsight says.

Eclipse looks at Wasp.

"Well dear, allow me to think about it. While he is clearly no Sandwing, and he is similar to us..." Eclipse trails off.

She stays quiet for a long moment. "I'm alright with it, only because he is a direct descendant from my brother. But he must know, if he betrays you as others have, he will be killed on sight. Other than that his terms are same as Moon's." Eclipse decides.

Everyone looks at Darkstalker as he studies his options.

Then he reaches me.

I don't want to be stuck here forever.

I don't either, but I'm doing it for Sunset. You would be doing it for Clearsight. She is stuck here already. You would have to leave her again.

I cant leave her Moon. Not ever.

Then you have to stay. I know it sucks, but it is what it is.

Darkstalker looks around nervously. "Fine. But I will not be stuck in this palace. I want permission to leave at my will without being questioned or attacked." Darkstalker says.

"You can leave the castle. Just not the continent. You can enter the nearby woods but not too far. Or for too long." Wasp says sharply.

"He wouldn't leave, not if Clearsight is here." I interject.

Darkstalker nods. Eclipse smiles. "Well this is certainly a memerable day now isn't it? Two new members. That hasn't ever happened!" she exclaims.

I step up to the group, Darkstalker right behind me.

"Well let me introduce you to the group. You aready know Clearsight. And then the rest are my great grandchildren." Eclipse says.

I nod slowly.

"This is my first descent, Abyss. And then my next, Allseer, an exceptionally poweful seer, hence her name. Constellation, and then Darkstar. Fireseer, and Neptune. Raven, Spaceflight, and Yoru. Zenith and finally, Asteria." she says.

I nod at them. So my mood isn't exactly sky-high, is it expected to be? Probably not.

What do these poeople do anyways?