The Siblings Cant Dance

- Qibli

I stare at Moon blankly.

Darkstalker rips off the guys mask.

Morrowseer.

Freaking Morrowseer.

We haven't seen him in what, five? Six years? Yeah, there's a reason for that.

So much anger filled my soul. And I wanted to lash out.

"You are so messed up you know? Fun fact your son died. All while watched as your daughter almost died too. Oh what about wanting to take away the one person that made your daughter feel loved. And now, you might have paralyzed the last person left in your life. You're sick."

Except it wasn't me, it was Moon who said that. She was scowling at him.

Morrowseer looked down guiltily.

Everyone falls silent for a long moment.

"Talk. Now." I say to Winter. He sighs.

"After the rebellion alot of people were targeted. Mostly by the Skywings. Morrowseer and I were some of the most wanted out of their targets. So we teamed up and came here. Every once in a while people trespass, trying to turn us in. So we attack. We didn't realize it was you guys, otherwise we wouldn't have attacked." Winter explains, eyeing Moon.

I narrow my eyes at him. Moon has hers squeezed shut, and a expression of pain on her face. It amde my heart hurt.

Annoyingly, Winter looked concerned for her as well.

Moon let out a breath of pain.

Darkstalker came from behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder gently.

"I'm going to make the pain go away. But it's going to take a second. It's a new moon my powers are weaker than what they would be with a full moon." he tells her.

She nods.

Darkstalker presses his pale hand into her shoulder. A whimper escapes her mouth.

I rush over to her and hold her hand gently.

After a moment he lets go and unwraps the bandage. It scabbed over.

Now the worse one.

Darkstalker lightly touches her mid back. Moon cried out.

"Be strong. It's almost over." I whisper to her. Darkstalker dropped his hand.

"That will scar. It's scabbed over. But I think the bome is healed. Try walking." he tells her.

Still holding my hand, she stands up just with a small since. Otherwise she seemed ok.

"Ready? I'm going to slowly let go." I whisper. Very carefully, ready to catch her I let go of her hand.

Another wince, but she stayed standing and took a couple steps.

"Just a bit uncomfortable. All good though." she says.

I grin at her. Chuckling she smiles at me, but she still takes my hand again subtly having me hold some of her weight.

It's worse than she says. So strong.

Moon's eyes flicker to my face, I raise my eyebrows at her. She sighs.

"Can you let us go now?" Winter asks. I glance at him.

"Turtle." Moon says. With a hand motion, Turtle frees Morrowseer and Winter.

They stand up awkwardly.