The Inseperable Bond

- Deathbringer

Ok, so being a ghost is depressing. Basically you just get to watch people live their lives without you, or watch them grieve over your death.

It sucks.

And alot of my fellow ghosts are very sensitive. Like the word ghost, yeah that's a rude thing to call someone here.

Why? I have no idea. It just is.

Many people are annoyed about my little stunt with Lunaria. Again, why? I have no idea.

Like, would they have rathered a little girl get kidnapped? I hope not.

Right now, I sat on the couch beside Lunaria. She hasn't been able to see me since that day.

But I stayed with her at all times.

I was her bodyguard.

I could still feel her though. It wasn't like I was transparent. She just couldn't feel me.

So I sat beside her, running my fingers through her long golden blonde hair.

She was so beautiful. I loved this little girl so much. It was almost overwhelming. Almost.

I smiled softly as Lunaria gasps. She has been trying to read. And every once in a while she gasps like a plot twist just happened. Even though she cannot read at all.

Glory walks inside.

"Lune, Qibli and Moo sent a letter." Glory says softly. Lunaria sits up and waddles over to Glory happily.

I stand up and sit down beside Glory as well.

Glory reads over it. "Honey, they made it to the other place safely. Sunset will be home soon." Glory says to Lunaria.

Lunaria smiles brightly and giggles. I loved seeing her smile. It was my smile. Identical to my own.

I read over the letter myself.

They made it there with minor casualties. Just Moon almost being stabbed to death. That's basically a normal Tuesday at this point.

"Can I go outside and play?" Lunaria asks.

Glory hesitates.

"Mommy is going to come with you." Glory decides.

Good. Don't let her out of your sight. They will take her the moment they can.

Lunaria and Glory go outside. I watch as Lunaria just rolls around the in flowers. My heart aches. I miss being able to talk to them.

I see something. First I spotted a shoe. Then I saw completely white eyes.

Panic kicked in and I ran over to Glory.

"Lunaria! Lunaria get yourself and mommy inside!" I shout. She doesn't hear me.

That person was hiding in a bush as watching them.

I placed my hand on Lunaria's head gently and tried to get her to feel my panic. It didn't work. So I went to Glory.

I placed my hands on her heart and closed my eyes. See the danger, get out of here!