I Can't Trust You

- Moon

Well, what do you do when a pyscho queen who is planning to take over the world and happens to control your every move and can kill your daughter any second?

That was sarcasm I actually don't know what to do at all.

I can leave, and slow down her upcoming killing spree, but get Sunset killed. Our stay, and keep her killing spree on track.

It's going to happen either way, but one of those ways will save my daughter, so I think I know what I plan to do.

I confronted Wasp in the morning. She was talking to a guard.

"Wasp." I say. She looks up and frowns slightly.

"Moonwatcher dear, as you can see I am in the middle of something currently, please wait." she says.

"We talk now." I snap.

She looks at me for a moment before sighing and kicking the guard out.

"Now what could possibly-"

I cut her off.

"How many of us do you need?" I ask.

"Excuse me?" Wasp snaps. "For you army. How many of my kind do you need to completely destroy your enemies?" I ask conversationally.

Wasp's eyes widen slightly, but she remains calm.

"I don't what you're talking about." she says softly.

"Oh sure you do. You're accumulating us, then one day you will get into one of our heads, take control of all of us, and kill all of your enemies." I say.

Wasp sets her jaw.

"You'll be powerful, I'll give you that. But it's cruel, to kill a bunch of people who don't deserve it." I add.

"You're smarter than the others. I will give you that. So what do you plan to do? Run away? I hsve Sunset killed in a second. Remember? If you leave the castle, withour my permission, she dies." Wasp threatens.

I chuckle and reach into my pocket.

"Oh yes, I remember. I don't intend to leave the castle." I say.

"Why are challenging me then?" Wasp hisses.

I smile softly and pull out the item from my pocket.

Wasp's expression drops.

I twirl it in my hand.

Then I place the old revolver to my temple.

"So, me dying doesn't mean I left the castle. And as evil as you are you honor your deals. Sunset stays alive." I say.

"You can die. I will just replace you." she shouts.

I scoff.

"Oh, no. I will kill everyone of us. And then myself. Your army will be gone, our deal will still be intact." I say.

Wasp's scowls at me.

"I can still replace you all! You're are not special, you are replaceable. Don't think you are precious cargo." Wasp says.

"Oh we are precious cargo. You see, if we all die, the gene dies out. How do you think my gene was activated when Clearsight fell into her coma. Her gene temporarily died, and mine activated. Because there were still others out there." I say.

All color drains from Wasp's face.

"So I'm here to make a deal." I say finally.

"If I don't shoot everyone, you're going to follow some terms of mine. Everyone on my private land stays protected and alone. You or anyone else, may not attack any of my friends. You will not permanently take over our minds, when it happens. You will give us breaks between whatever deeds we are forced to do, and you will not tell them what they did. And finally, Qibli stays alive, don't hurt him. Fair?" I tell her