Invitations

Mobius was getting ready to celebrate Christmas. That includes the villains.

Residence and families getting ready for the arrival of Christmas.

Luckily for mobius Eggman is Celebrating a proper slightly evil Christmas with his robots and his daughter 'Sage'.

Even Sonics friends are getting ready.

<Amy Rose>

Amy was at her oldest sisters place 'helping her and her husband out with the house'.

Amy said in a complaining tone, "Ugh! I can't believe this Arizona. Sonic wins a free holiday vacation in London and doesn't take me with him."

Arizona 'hanging the wreath' replied, "Ehh it's not that bad baby sis. At least your here with me and Jesse to do the decorating."

Amy replied to her sister as she shrugged, "Ehh your right. Well at least I can have spend some time with my oldest sister and brother-in-law."

That's when Jesse gave her the star and asked, "Well we can't have a good Christmas without the tree. Care to do the honors Amy?"

Amy answered with a smile, "I can never say no to my brother-in-law."

That's when Amy place the star on top with ease.

Arizona giggled before looking at the photo of her, Ali, Alissa, and Baby Amy with their parents in her first Christmas.

Arizona said to Amy, "Sis this is for real. I felt like you were in that frilly red dress of yours. Mom wouldn't stop bragging about us in red for weeks. Mostly about how cute you are."

Amy replied, "Yeah. I mean I looked like I was caked in strawberry cream."

Arizona said to her sister, "Lol. Yeah Ali said the same thing about her."

The two sisters chuckled for a bit before Jesse came back from checking the email while checking the letters.

That's when Jesse said to Amy, "Hey looks like you got one from Sonic, Amy."

Amy didn't hesitate to take it.

She red it allowed; "Your invited to stay for a Christmas holiday and a Christmas Party in London."

Arizona said with excitement, "Woohoo! Looks like your invited to a party baby sister."

Amy replied and asked, "Sure is. Hey would you mind if you and Jesse come with me?"

Jesse answered, "We love to Amy but me and Arizona had to stay here for Christmas. We be more than happy to FaceTime you if you want."

Amy smiled in understanding as she hugged her sister and brother-in-law.

<Cream>

Cream was with her sister and Mother at her house baking cookies.

Bunny said to Cream, "I wish Dad was here to taste these."

Vanilla replied with a smile, "I wish that too. Though the Chaotix here liked them."

Cream and Bunny giggled as the two looked at the two out of three Chaotix eating the cookies.

Bunny said to Vector, "It's a pity Espio isn't here."

Vector replied, "Well Espio sends his love but he and his Protege 'Sora' are in Japan to spend Christmas ninja style."

Vanilla then said, "Well those two are traditional."

Bunny asked Cream, "Hey little sis. Be a buddy and please get the mail."

Cream smiled and politely said yes. She went to the mailbox.

She along with Cheese 'who was asleep on the tree until Cream went off to check the mail' then arrived at the mailbox and saw one letter.

It was an invitation to Sonics Christmas Party. Delighted by this, Cream said, "Oh my Cheese. We are invited."

Cheese said, "Chao."

<Tails>

The genius fox was with a couple of tech-wiz's 'including Boomer' working on a firework machine for the holiday firework show.

Boomer said happily, "Oh boy this is going to be great!!"

Tails replied, "I'll say Boomer, one press of a button and these will be the best fireworks ever."

Boomer then said as he put the finishing touches, "Heck yeah, we are goin to make great fireworks while our buddies are out. Too bad Manic and Shawn are at the ski-resort."

Tails then said, "Yeah and Knuckles is at Angel Island and Sonics at London."

That's when another tech-Wiz (Sonia's old friend from Prep school) Lori-Ann The Mongoose said, "Speaking of your pals. You got an invitation from Sonic Tails."

Tails looks at it before seeing an invitation to a Christmas Party.

Tails laughed before he said, "YEAH!!"

That's when he remembered the fireworks show. That's when Boomer said, "It's okay T. Lori-Ann and I will stay here and do the firework show. I promise we'll send pics and videos."

Tails smiled and said, "Thanks fellow inventor."

Boomer replied as he winks, "Anytime dude."

<Knuckles>

The red echidna was resting on Angel island and guarding the master emerald like usual.

He was feeling relaxed now that Sonic is away. He deeply misses him but he rather have a quiet time.

A female voice said, "Hey Knuckie..."

Knuckles opens his eyes to see Rouge with a smile.

Rouge then said, "Hey Knuckie we all got invites to Sonics Christmas Party."

Earlier Knuckles got a invite but he rather stay and guard as usual.

Rouge then said, "You can't ignore me Knuckie."

Knuckles replied, "Well too bad I'm not going. Sonics probably going to do something to humiliate me."

Rouge glared at him before she said, "You better go or I will have Shadow force you. He's coming too and he'll be telling Julie-Su."

Knuckles opens his eyes wide before he said, "Okay fine!! I'll go but if Sonic does something stupid, your to blame."

Rouge smirked. Little did they know Sonic has plans for him and Knuckles.