Snowball Fight

<December 20'th>

Everyone just got out for a snow day while laughing.

Cream and Tails were immediately building a snowman, Amy and Blaze were ice skating, & Shadow and Rouge were talking privately behind a bush.

That's when Sonic gathered everyone and said, "Okay everyone! Let's have a Snowball fight!!"

That's when Sonic said, "Shadow and I will be team captains."

Shadow flatly said just after he scoffed, "Ugh! Fine faker."

Sonic then said, "You pick first."

The others gathered around as Rouge giggled and Silver 'hoping to be picked by Sonic'.

Shadow rolled his eyes before he said, "I pick Rouge."

Rouge laughed in victory while ran to him and hugged him.

Sonic then said without hesitation, "Knuckles is mine..."

He then said in embarrassment, "...To be on my team."

Knuckles was strangely grateful before he stands next to Sonic.

Silver frowned as he growled lowly. It was really a bad moment for him.

Shadow then said, "Amy?"

Amy shrugged before walking to Shadows team.

Sonic then picked Blaze as Blaze walks to them.

Crossing his fingers hoping Sonic would pick him next but much to his dismay, Shadow said as he pointed to Silver, "I'll take Silver."

Sonic then picked Tails and much to Tails happiness he jumped for joy and runs to Sonics team.

Shadow then picked Luigi, Omega, and Daisy.

Sonic also picked Cream, Mario, and Peach.

That's when they gone to build a fort. Silver muttered, "Ugh. Oh karma why must you forsaken me?"

Once their forts were made, the snowball fight begins.

Tails was able to hit Luigi and said, "Sorry Luigi."

One dodge after another from the other team, Sonic threw a snowball at Silver 'exactly what he wanted him to do'.

Silver sighed as he said while laying on the snow, "Ugh! I can't bring myself to hit him."

That's when Sonic had a real awkward moment.

Knuckles just hit Shadow with a snowball but then landed on top of Sonic.

Sonic looked to see Knuckles on top of him.

The two were having an awkward moment. Knuckles heart started to beat rapidly while Sonic blushed a deep red.

Knuckles chuckled awkwardly and said, "Ehehehe. S-Sorry."

Sonic replied with a smile, "No. it's okay Knux. This is awkward..."

The two let out an awkward chuckle as the two stood up and looked at each other once again.

Silver twitched at the sight as he growled.