What a Lovely Time

<December 25'th>

Christmas was amazing, friends, family, and lovers were having an amazing time.

Julie-Su and Sonia exchanged their gifts while Sonia kissed her cheek.

Sonic and Knuckles danced around the Christmas Tree while holidays music was heard.

Mario and Luigi kissed Peach and Daisy under the mistletoe.

Cream and Tails eaten their own cookies that were leftover.

Shadow and Rouge laughed while talking to each other.

Amy and Blaze also snuggled near the fireplace.

Everyone had a great time. Especially Sonic and Knuckles and Sonia and Julie-Su.

Even after Christmas, Sonic and Knuckles started dating. It wasn't long until Sonia and Julie-Su married a few months later.

Amy respected Sonic dating Knuckles, she is dating Blaze after all.

Luckily for Amy, her family supports her especially her younger sisters.

Tails and Cream also dated a little and he kept bragging about it to Boomer 'who was a little jealous'.

Mario and his friends went back to the Mushroom Kingdom and Told Rosalina Sonics a triplet just like her.

Rosalina herself was amazed by it. Though she is a triplet and her two siblings (her older twin sister 'Lila' and her younger twin brother 'Fredrick').

She hope to one day to introduce him to them.

Sonic and Knuckles later on got engaged themselves in the summer time as Sonia and Julie-Su had a child of their own.

They planned to be married in the winter while enjoying each other's company. Even though Eggman is still doing evil plans along with his daughter 'who is in training of her fathers footsteps soon'.

It was a really great Christmas for them on that day.

The End

A/N: Another Sonuckles story finished. Holiday style. Amazing and lovely. I am on a roll. If I keep this up to the 100'th Sonuckles story, It will be awesome. As I said before: stay tune for my next Sonuckles story ladies and gentlemen. ❤️💙