Christmas Cookies

In the evening, when everyone got back, they dusted the snow off their clothes as Sonic asked, "Okay, who wants to make Christmas Cookies?"

Everyone raised their hands, "We do!!"

Sonic chuckled before they followed Sonic into the kitchen.

Silver walked off and said, "You go on, I'll be on the couch."

Blaze giggled as she held Amy's hand and said, "Suit yourself Sil."

<In The Kitchen>

The group was making their cookies in their own design.

Amy and Blaze made their Christmas cookies with pink and purple sprinkles, red and green gumdrops, and white frosting.

Shadow and Rouge only made a Christmas wreath shaped Christmas Cookie. Though Shadow made his a little dark while Rouge made hers a little flashy from the sprinkles and sparkling candy.

They made a joke about how their cookies were a little ironic before laughing.

Mario and Luigi made their Christmas Cookies by shaping them like a holiday style mushroom as Luigi and Daisy did the same (but theirs had a star on top of them).

Cream and Tails made their Christmas cookies shaped like gingerbread men but with Christmas colors on it.

Tails complimented on Creams cookies. As a result she thanked him and said how her mother taught her everything she knew.

Then that leaves Sonic and Knuckles with theirs. They made a Christmas star and snowflake each.

Sonic made his red and blue just like both his and Knuckles fur.

Knuckles was a little surprised about it before showing his Christmas cookie was every kind of blue.

Sonic said to him, "Wow Knux, yours is pretty."

Knuckles muttered as he looked down, "Not as pretty as you are."

Sonic asked, "Come again?" Knuckles lied immediately as he blushed, "Nothing!"

Sonic asked Knuckles about his and Knuckles said, "It looks good. Have you been cooking with your Sister again?"

Sonic laughed a little and said, "Sadly yes."

The group had a good time while making Christmas Cookies for each other and it was real sweet.