Alone With You

Sonic and Knuckles sat down. It was awkward. Sonic felt his face heat up.

Sonic took a deep breath as Knuckles asked, "What do you want to talk about Sonic?"

Sonic replied as he scoots closer to him, "Well, I've been missing our friends and I want us to come together though... I missed you."

Knuckles felt his heart beat for some reason while looking at the blue hedgehog.

He then said, "Well Uhh... I strangely miss you too Sonic."

Knuckles blushed and didn't know why. He sighed deeply and said while looking at Sonics sparkling green eyes.

Knuckles thought to himself while the two looked at each other's eyes, "I haven't noticed it before but... Sonics eyes are so beautiful and bright. They shine just like the master emerald."

Sonics heart was beating fast as he and Knuckles can feel each other's heart beat.

The two were lost into each other's eyes as Sonic thought, "This is... This is really amazing. I feel so lost in those lavender purple eyes."

The two slowly found themselves moving their heads forward and closing their eyes slowly while moving towards their lips.

It was like a magic moment for Sonic.

But before they could kiss and when their lips were almost there, a familiar voice snapped them out of the trance and back into reality, "Kay guys the tables set."

It was Silver walking towards them happily.

Sonic turns to him and said, "Thanks for telling us Silver..."

Silver replied, "Anytime Sonic."

Knuckles asked Sonic, "Uhhh what were we just doing?"

Sonic shrugged but stood up and said, "Oh sure. Let's go. You can sit next to me."

Knuckles looks down before he said, "Oh okay. Fine. I will."

Sonic smiled a little before taking his hand and walking to the table.

Though Knuckles didn't know what just happened. But he coulda sworn he saw Silver sternly looking at him with those envious marigold eyes.