Beautiful Candle Light

<December 21>

In the evening of December First, the group was lighting a few candles as Tails gave Sonic a Christmas card with a photo on it as he said, "Your Mom wanted me to give you this."

Sonic took it and saw it was from last Christmas when He, Manic, and Tails were on Christmas Sweaters for a holiday picture.

Tails laughed happily as he said, "Yeah that last Christmas was amazing."

Sonic replied as Peach took a peak at the Christmas Card, "Oh boy. When I brought you to my parents for Christmas, Mom considered you part of the family."

Peach then chimed in and said, "Wow is that your Mother?"

Daisy then said as she looked at it, "Wow she's beautiful."

Sonic replied as he chuckled awkwardly, "Hehe. Yeah she is isn't she?"

That's when Luigi sees the Christmas card and asked, "Who's that you and Tails?"

Sonic answered, "My mother."

Luigi then said as he pointed to Manic in the photo, "I meant him."

Sonic then said as he chuckled a little, "Oh. Hehe. That's Manic 'My older Brother that I told you about the day before yesterday."

Luigi looked at the photo and said, "Oh that's him? Hm.. A little edgy. Guess cool looks run in the family."

Sonic replied to Luigi, "Well it's a long story plus me and Manic get our looks from our Fathers side. Each is us get our eye color from our Mom."

Luigi looks at Aleena's one green and one blue eye as he said, "I see your point. Though me and Mario get our looks from our Mama. The mustaches are from our Papa."

Mario chimes in and said, "It's kinda the truth. We get our traits mostly from our Mama. Though we get the mustaches from our Papa. Though difference is that I get my shortness from my Papas side and Luigi gets his tall height from our Mama."

Sonic asked, "So mustaches run in the family?"

Luigi answered, "Pretty much. Though it skips a generation or two. So Mama says."

Peach looks at the candles and said, "Seeing those candles reminds me how I used to light up a lot of candles at the castle when I was a child. My Mother would light up a candle or two and place it in a lantern to light up the night sky. She let me give it a try but I only did it once."

Daisy placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "Oh Peach that must be a good memory."

Peach nodded.

Sonic looks at Knuckles looking handsome in the candle light.

The cobalt hedgehog had no hesitation to tell him that after walking to him.

When Sonic told him that Knuckles blushed in embarrassment and said, "Thanks."