Sledding Through The Snow

<December 22'nd>

3 days before Christmas and everyone is getting excited.

They just got to a nearby park for a nice and smooth sleigh ride.

Silver was determined to ride next to Sonic but unfortunately, it wasn't worth it.

On the first sleigh ride, Blaze chose Amy to be on the sleight ride.

Not long after, Rouge and Shadow went.

Mario and Peach went on just before Luigi and Daisy.

Cream and Tails went fifth.

Then Silver growled as he threw a snowball at Knuckles.

Sonic asked angrily, "What is your problem Silver?"

Knuckles 'knows why he's doing this' before he replied, "Don't worry about him Sonic. Let's go."

Sonic agreed before he and Knuckles rode off.

It didn't take long until it was his turn, Silver was going to get on but the driver insisted that he have someone with him.

That's when a familiar voice said, "I'll volunteer."

Silver turns to see Mephiles behind him.

He then said to the white hedgehog, "Long time no see white-boy. How are things?"

Silver replied as the two sit down, "Not good but I rather not say why."

Mephiles smiled as he said, "Oh that's too bad. Cause I was looking forward on seeing you."

<meanwhile with Sonic and Knuckles>

Sonic frowned a little as Knuckles asked, "Something wrong Sonic?"

Sonic answered sadly, "I dunno. Sometimes I feel bad for what happened to you. I mean I heard about you and Julie-Su and I wanna say how sorry I am."

Knuckles sighed deeply before taking his hand and said, "Ehh it's in the past Sonic. Let's just enjoy this sleigh ride."

Sonic replied with a smile as he placed his head on his shoulder, "Thats good to hear. After this I'm making Christmas Cookies when we get back."

Knuckles asked as the snow fell gently, "Mind if we help out?"

Sonic answered, "Nit at all."