Sonia and Julie-Su

<December 24'th>

Everyone was getting prepared for dinner and Sonia and her fiancé arrival.

Amy and Blaze had some laughs while getting the table done.

Sonic just got off the phone with Sonia as Knuckles asked, "When will they be here?"

Sonic answered, "I just got word my family will be here after Sonia and her fiancé will arrive."

Knuckles asked, "Okay seriously? Who is Sonia marrying."

Sonic shrugged as Peach chimed in, "I haft to be honest I never met a princess in your world before."

That's when the door opened and Sonia appeared as she said, "Hey guys."

Sonic replied as he rushed to her and hugged her, "Hey big sis."

Sonia hugged him back before the two broke the hug.

Sonic chuckled before he said, "So who's your fiancé Sonia?"

Sonia felt uneasy when Knuckles walks to Sonic before she said, "You probably know her guys."

Sonia turns to the door and said, "Hey Julie-Su. Come on in."

Everyone said in shock, "JULIE-SU?!"

Julie-Su walked in as she said, "Uhh hey."

She then said while looked down, "Yes. Me and Sonia had been dating for a while. We wanted to be a surprise."

She looks at Knuckles and said, "I'm sorry Knuckles. Me and Sonia have been dating after our break up. I proposed to her a month ago."

Knuckles looked down before he said with a smile and wrapped an arm around Sonic, "That's okay Julie-Su. Besides. I just so happen to find someone else."

Knuckles looked at Sonic 'who was smiling and blushing'.

Sonia said, "Sonic, you didn't."

Sonic replied as he held Knuckles hand, "Oh I did sissy. Knuckles and I just started dating."

Julie-Su and Sonia looked at each other while laughing.

It wasn't long until Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Daisy meeting Sonia for the first time.

Peach said to her, "It's nice to meet another princess in Sonics world."

Sonia replied, "Thanks. It's amazing how many friends Sonic can make."

Mario asked Sonic, "So your family's coming?"

Sonic answered, "Seems so."

That's when a familiar voice said, "Well looks like both my sibs are dating two echidnas of the same gender."

They turn to see Manic and Sonics parents.

Both Sonic and Sonia said as they hug their brother, "Hey big bro."

That's when the family had a little chat while meeting the Mario bros and the two princesses.

Knuckles and Julie-Su watched them as Knuckles said, "You take good care of my ex-girlfriend okay?"

Julie-Su replied, "I promise dude. We can still be friends right?"

Knuckles replied, "Yeah."