Fireworks In The Sky

After Dinner, the gang had a lot of catching up to do.

But that's when Tails and Cream saw they were underneath the mistletoe.

Tails gasped before blushing at Cream and said, "Oh my. I guess... We should.. Well?"

The shy two-tailed fox was nervous a little as Cream blinked cutely as she giggled.

She said to him, "Oh Miles your so cute."

That's when Cream kissed him on the cheek.

Tails blushed red like a cherry as he chuckled.

Sonic was talking to Princess Peach, Daisy, and the Mario Brothers.

Mario was talking about when they arrived Knuckles was grouchy when Mario and Luigi were acting childish.

Sonic chuckled as Luigi said, "You shoulda seen his grouchy face when we called him a grinch."

Mario laughed and said, "I guess we got a little bit of a joker in us huh?"

Sonic replied with a smirk and a raised brow, "Well either that or you both remind him of how my brother and I get a little childish."

With an amazed expression Mario asked, "Whoa Sonic. You have a brother?"

Sonic replied and chuckled a little, "Well an older twin brother to be exact. But he's at a ski resort with a friend of his."

Luigi said as he scratched his head, "Huh. As if figuring out you being a prince by accident isn't surprising enough."

Peach then said, "I can't even get over the fact that your royalty Sonic."

Sonic replied to Peach, "Well I'm a royal from my mothers side Peach. It's no surprise."

Daisy then said with a smile, "Ehh no judge. I'm a royal from my Fathers side."

Sonic then said, "I also have a older sister. She's the middle child. As a matter of fact me, her, and my brother are triplets."

Daisy replied with amazement, "Really? So is Rosalina. But she's not here. She's at her kingdom. She said she wouldn't make it."

Sonic chuckled and said, "I understand. My sister would be here on the day before Christmas Eve, she said she wanted to introduce us to her surprise fiancé."

Mario asked, "Who is it?" Sonic shrugged and said 'I don't know'.

The group laughed as Silver glared at Knuckles and thought, "I won't let you have him you Red twit."

That's when slay bell sounds were heard.

Luigi asked, "Is that Santa?"

Mario replied to his brother, "But it's the 19'th."

Peach then suggested, "Let's go check."

Thats what they did. Though they looked around the area until they heard firework sounds and bright lights in the sky.

Sonic looks to see white, red, green, and gold firework like lights in the sky and a familiar figure flying while fighting dark-Christmas like creatures.

Sonic then said smirking, "Oh that's just NIGHTS fighting holiday style nightmares with her new firework power."

Daisy asked curiously, "Who?"

Sonic turns to her and said, "An old friend of mine. I forgot the bellbridge is in London. She must be fighting off another set of holiday nightmares with that new power."

Sonic shouted as he waved to his old friend, "HEY! LONG TIME NO SEE BUDDY!!"

He can hear her voice said as NIGHTS waved back, "Good to see you too Sonic."

He chuckled as she flew away.

Mario chuckled and commented with a smile, "You make friends in unusual places."

Sonic replied to him, "Tell that to Yacker The Whisp."

He then sees Knuckles standing next to him as he said, "I forgot you went to another dimension."

Sonic chuckled before he said holding Knuckles hand, "Well let's just enjoy the fireworks."

Knuckles replied, "More like 'dream' fireworks."

Sonic laughed playfully before he said, "Thats a good one."

Silver was standing behind them and shook his fist while growling.

He thought, "That stupid Red idiot."